ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-12-2017, 02:40 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 606/100%
Hello my artist friends, tomorrow is the due date for this swap. I am excited to start the swapping process. I will let you know when the cards are on their way to you. Thanks to everyone who participated. I appreciate your time and creativity. It never fails that whatever I imagine when I think of a theme, other artists challenge me to see it differently, through their eyes. And I love that!
Old 09-14-2017, 01:36 AM
Queen of Green

My Mood:
catladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 260/100%
Geez louise, I didn't think I had signed up for this swap! and lo and behold I was 1st- duh!
I thought I checked the list of players earlier this week make sure because I didn't have any cards done!
Hopefully I can withdraw- otherwise I'll take my lumps. I have no cards done and you have everybody's
in. I am so sorr y. Not doing much of anything right lately.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:55 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
No worries, catladybj. Hope to swap with you again soon.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:34 AM
Queen of Green

My Mood:
catladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant futurecatladybj has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 260/100%
Thank you! I hope I can swap with you another time ! This would have been a great swap- well it IS a great swap!!! I just wish I could have got my head together and been in it!
Old 09-16-2017, 09:24 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Happy Saturday morning, friends! I am getting ready to start the swapping process. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I will let you know when the cards are mailed.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:30 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 225/100%
Woo hoo! Exciting!
Old 09-17-2017, 05:28 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Well, all the cards have been swapped and the envelopes sealed. They will head out in tomorrow's mail. I hope they reach you quickly and safely. Please leave positive I-trader for me if you think I did a good job as hostess. And more importantly, give some "you rock" feedback for the artists whose cards will now belong in your collection! Have a great week!
Old 09-18-2017, 09:36 AM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
Hooray!
Old 09-18-2017, 06:30 PM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
Awesome! So excited! Thank you for hosting this fun swap, and thanks in advance to those artists I receive from.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:24 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 225/100%
Great returns from BigBangMomma (Fairy Treasures), Kitsyru (W), and Londonont1 (Tree)!!
Great swap RaineyDay, and thanks everyone! Off to give points!
Old 09-21-2017, 05:14 PM
Pink is not a color; It is a attitude!!

My Mood:
pouringdiva is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
I am so excited. My first ATC are on the way. I can 't wait to see them..
Old 09-21-2017, 08:21 PM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
I received great cards today from londonont1, miss, and pouringdiva! Thank you so much! Off to give points and itrader to our lovely hostess. This was fun!
Old 09-21-2017, 09:29 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
TrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 102/100%
Received excellent returns from kkporcupine, Bluesky, and electricdesigner and I'm so inspired that I can't stop doing letter-themed ATC's. Thanks for a great swap!
Old 09-22-2017, 06:40 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 57/100%
Received my amazing and beautiful cards today - thank you so much RaineyDay, Alrice46 and Zandradee.

Thanks for being a great host RaineyDay
Old 09-23-2017, 12:42 PM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
My returns arrived yesterday. Thanks so much to KKporcupine, dithespy and plumhill2001. And thank you, RaineyDay for hosting this fun swap!
Old Yesterday, 03:45 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1261/100%
Received my returns a couple of days ago - haven't had a chance to say until now.

Thanks to trailrider, zandradee and raineyday for the cards, and to raineyday for hosting. iTraders sometime today!
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old Today, 05:58 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 210/100%
Fabulous cards arrived today. Thank you so much KKPorcupine, Bluesky and miss for their wonderful cards and thanks to RaineyDay for hosting>