ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-21-2017, 10:44 AM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 171/100%
I'm in!!!!!!��������
Old 08-21-2017, 11:10 AM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 567/100%
Woo hoo! Welcome back Bluesky!

Old 08-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Slowly trying to get back into trading.....

My Mood:
TriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 211/100%
Present!
Old 08-24-2017, 08:54 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Jodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobahJodi is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 130/100%
Can I join please?
Old 08-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Dream In Whimsical~

My Mood:
lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!lazyshadows is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
I would love to join!
Old 08-24-2017, 04:23 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
Welcome back, Trilov, Jodi, and lazyshadows!

Old 08-26-2017, 10:31 AM
ATC Guru

Bumping us up!

Old 08-27-2017, 02:25 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 555/100%
Seriously lurking!
Old 08-28-2017, 07:06 PM
ATC Guru

Hope you join us, CiCi!

Old 08-31-2017, 11:46 AM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
lurking with serious intent
Old 09-02-2017, 01:38 PM
ATC Guru

Hope you decide to join us, zandradee

Old 09-02-2017, 01:39 PM
ATC Guru

Sillylily41's girls are ready for the fall! They are the first to arrive.
Thank you for the stickers!

Old 09-02-2017, 08:18 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
Seriously lurking. If I get caught up with my commitments this weekend I am so in on this one!
Old 09-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1158/100%
I'll be mailing tomorrow.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:10 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2059/100%
Oh my gosh, those are awesome!
Old 09-04-2017, 04:29 PM
ATC Guru

Wonderful set, NatashaMay! Thank you for sharing!

Old 09-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Slowly trying to get back into trading.....

My Mood:
TriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobahTriLov is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 211/100%
Those are great, Natasha!
Old 09-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1158/100%
Thanks!
Old 09-09-2017, 11:03 AM
always creating

Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 242/100%
lurking
Old 09-09-2017, 05:02 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome to lurk, Monica! Hope you come back to play