ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-25-2017, 08:59 AM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 505/100%
Exclamation I have LOADS of stuff!

Tons of designs in napkins.
Raw paper
Homemade paper
Fleece squares...bigger than an ATC
Washi tape
Paint trays
Iris fold papers/ various amounts and designs
Fun foam "stuff" from alphabet to sheets, Chinese theme,
Stickers of ALLLLLL sorts
Origami paper
Ghoul/zombie cards/Fancy ladies/ Elvis/Fairies/ whales and more playing cards
Transparency paper
Gold and silver leaf (used but still got use on it....candy co. left overs)
Transparency film
Pages from a Bible found floating off Maui. No disrespect meant. I couldn't just leave the book and rescued it.
Labels that say LOOK on them with dots in the O's like eyes.
Very old ad and catalog images.
Magazine images for inspiration/collage/reduction for cutting out.
Greeting cards new and just fronts for cutting out or backgrounds.
Sparkly mesh in many colors
A ton more........

Will trade for picture postcards (new or used), cancelled foreign stamps (not Canada/US), charms?, double fudge brownies?? Not much I need but I love flowers, sea shells, mermaids, astral things like suns/moons/stars, The Bee Gees.............as embellishments....don't send real roses, seashells. etc. Small amounts. However if you can get your hands on Barry Gibb I'll take him for a day of talk and music.....

I'd love to get my hands on some onion skin pages.

I have ALL kinds of papers....wall papers/butcher paper/ scrapbook paper/ origami paper/ parchment/vellum scraps/ some vellum pages..........more.

Last edited by akamarti; 03-31-2017 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Adding text
Old 03-25-2017, 09:10 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 614/100%
Always interested in random/interesting papers...

Marti, What were you looking for in return?
Old 03-25-2017, 09:22 AM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!akamarti is a glorious beacon of light!
Not much.....

Postcards (new or used), cancelled foreign stamps (not Canada), charms?, double fudge brownies?? Not much I need but I love flowers, sea shells, mermaids, astral things like suns/moons/stars, The Bee Gees.............in embellishment forms.....don't send real flowers, shells, etc. but if you can grab Barry Gibb, I'll take him for a day of talking and music! Not all of those things at once, except send all of Barry.

I'd love to get my hands on some onion skin pages.

I have ALL kinds of papers....wall papers/butcher paper/ scrapbook paper/ origami paper/ parchment/vellum scraps/ some vellum pages..........more.

Last edited by akamarti; 03-27-2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: typos
Old 04-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoastAncient Planter is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 220/100%
I would love to trade for some pretty napkins. I've got 2 shoeboxes filled with postcards (I've collected them since I was a little kid and have already gotten rid of a few boxes over the years). Would be happy to send you some -- you want the photographs of places or just pretty things like flowers? PM me your address.

If I still had my Barry Gibb autograph (and Maurice Gibb's too!), I'd consider sending that to you, but I lost most of my autograph collection when I broke up with a boyfriend in 1994; there's so much I haven't seen since then and I suspect he took... but that's another story. Dang, I miss that autograph collection!!
Old 04-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Ancient Planter View Post
I would love to trade for some pretty napkins. I've got 2 shoeboxes filled with postcards (I've collected them since I was a little kid and have already gotten rid of a few boxes over the years). Would be happy to send you some -- you want the photographs of places or just pretty things like flowers? PM me your address.

If I still had my Barry Gibb autograph (and Maurice Gibb's too!), I'd consider sending that to you, but I lost most of my autograph collection when I broke up with a boyfriend in 1994; there's so much I haven't seen since then and I suspect he took... but that's another story. Dang, I miss that autograph collection!!
OMG, I'd have died on the spot! I have so much Gibb memorabilia but no "unprinted" autographs. I'm big on places for postcards. I still haven't counted the napkins........I did PM you!
Old 04-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Reji Kaur

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
Can you provide a link to what the transparency paper looks like and how big it is??? I am eagerly looking for some for a big project. Also...what would the transparency film be? I have not heard of this.
I would like to see the fairies and elves cards along with the origami paper pretty please!
Old 04-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Reji Kaur

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ancient Planter View Post

OMG!!!! How did you manage to get so many postcards?!?!?
I wish I had that many but I only can paint my own.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:26 PM
sketchbook time is always

zilliah is a friendly and kind soulzilliah is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 124/100%
Are you at all interested in trading for ATCs? I'd be happy to make you a mermaid card in exchange for some stickers!
Old 04-18-2017, 03:30 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Sorry, most orders came via message! What sort of stickers do you want? I'd love the ATC!
Old 04-18-2017, 07:08 PM
sketchbook time is always

zilliah is a friendly and kind soulzilliah is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 124/100%
I'll message you!
Old 04-26-2017, 05:02 AM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Exclamation Worry not....orders are forthcoming!

I didn't quite expect the huge response and it's taking me some time to gather everything together! YOU WILL GET A PACKAGE!

Some items are "sold out" in certain styles or colors and I'm on a desperate search for the gold and silver leaf I so carefully put away.......somewhere! You have no idea how much stuff I have and what a mess it's in between the studio and my room!It's a half century collection.

But, I have people who will vouch for my integrity...so rest assured you'll get stuff as fast as I can gather it!

Marti
Old 04-28-2017, 02:54 PM
The Toddler Whisperer

katiea707 is on the road to famekatiea707 is on the road to famekatiea707 is on the road to famekatiea707 is on the road to famekatiea707 is on the road to famekatiea707 is on the road to famekatiea707 is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 180/99%
I would love Washi Tape, Transparency paper, sparkly mesh and any raw or homemade papers.

I can trade for postcards and flowers
Old 05-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Newb

BalloonLady is a friendly and kind soulBalloonLady is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Hi , I have lots of postcards to send if you are still interested. I can wait for you to look and see if you have anything ( paper, sticker etc.) with Hot air balloons, flying machines, kites, blimps, oriental, or fantasy. Anything in particular you want ? I can mail 10 postcards.
Old 05-15-2017, 04:36 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Originally Posted by BalloonLady View Post
Hi , I have lots of postcards to send if you are still interested. I can wait for you to look and see if you have anything ( paper, sticker etc.) with Hot air balloons, flying machines, kites, blimps, oriental, or fantasy. Anything in particular you want ? I can mail 10 postcards.

Got some hot air balloon stuff,flying machines,oriental and fantasy in images to cut out, stickers, fabric, scrapbook papers...etc. I'm sure there is more "stuff" in those themes....

Postcards are great! Anything ocean/beach/tropical flowers in papers are nice, too. I'm really trying to clean out so I don't expect matching trades.

Marti
Old 05-15-2017, 04:39 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Originally Posted by katiea707 View Post
I would love Washi Tape, Transparency paper, sparkly mesh and any raw or homemade papers.

I can trade for postcards and flowers
Works for me. Due to the huge number of orders, it's taking me longer than usual to get stuff out...is that okay???

Marti
Old 05-15-2017, 04:42 PM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Oh....and I would appreciate i-Trader....

I've been inactive and would like to show some activity! (Beside getting rid of so much excess!)

Thanks! And thanks to those who have already given it!

Last edited by akamarti; 05-15-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add info
Old 05-16-2017, 05:58 PM
Newb

BalloonLady is a friendly and kind soulBalloonLady is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Ok, I will start pulling ocean and tropical, beach and floral postcards and papers if you would send me your address I will pm now. I can wait so don't hurry. BalloonLady/Fran
Old 05-17-2017, 11:47 AM
Reji Kaur

My Mood:
I mailed the cardstock as promised. Let me know when you find everything and send it out.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Wrong in all the Right ways

My Mood:
Gaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them allGaialuv is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 507/100%
Hey girlfriend! I know you already sending me and have sent so much wonderful stuff..but I'm in need of nature or animal or cute stickers and embellishments. I can send you post cards and some seashell embellishments! let me know!

I am looking for real nature items!!! PM me if you have any, I can trade!
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM
Drowning in projects

My Mood:
Cute nature stickers? Or just any? Got 'em....glad to send them. Also found more silk butterflies......want 'em????
No seashells, please I have thousands, luv!

Last edited by akamarti; Yesterday at 10:21 AM. Reason: Add

Tags
art 101, mynameisjenn