ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-22-2017, 02:20 PM
ATC Novice

Spinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoastSpinnbabul is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 375/100%
finished one set

Starter: CastleQueen5, 2.mrubyjean, 3. me

and going in mail too, three APC´s finished up+starters to: Jennifer, AncientPlanter, Angelmuz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg APC.jpg (24.2 KB, 17 views)
Old 05-22-2017, 02:48 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3910/100%
Wonderful finish to the APC set, Spinnbabul!
Old 05-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1545/100%
I love them, I want all 3!!!
Old 05-23-2017, 05:08 PM
ATC Virtuoso

ineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them allineedtocreate is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 218/100%
Finished 3 sets, worked on 2 sets to send to third artist, and I'm passing on 2 sets that I just can't figure out what to do with. This leaves me with just one set to work on before I leave on vacation next week. (Thou art Delyrias' jeans pockets - I love these!)

Fat Tire - maryfreeman, Jennifer, me
Little Girl - lindagiese, Allegrae, me
Frozen Drinks - Allegrae, Tandy, Me

The WiP: Fish - Allegrae, me, sending to maryfreeman
Fruit - Jennifer, Me, sending to Allegrae
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CRRR Flat Tire.jpg (36.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg CRRR.jpg (45.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg CRRR Frozen Drinks.jpg (24.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg CRRR Fish.jpg (31.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg CRRR Fruit.jpg (25.5 KB, 5 views)
Psalm 90:17, "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us — yes, establish the work of our hands."

Last edited by ineedtocreate; 05-24-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:55 PM
Look-on the mountains! The One who proclaims peace!

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2343/100%
I've made a few starters today
Old 05-23-2017, 11:10 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
You know the APC starter sets, I have been sending out. But ran out of sets of flower postage stamps. Well I got enough sets to send out some starters to Ferretgirl and
Clar42ie
Old 05-24-2017, 12:17 AM
Apprentice

Collagaint Ashley is a delightful artist to behold!Collagaint Ashley is a delightful artist to behold!Collagaint Ashley is a delightful artist to behold!Collagaint Ashley is a delightful artist to behold!Collagaint Ashley is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 60/100%
Ready for more cards, CRRR buddies!
Old 05-24-2017, 03:24 PM

My Mood:
I took some photos of some homers.

Beach Seagull is Spinnabul, Nancy then me. I mailed Nancy's home to save Save Spinn, the postage.

Man fishing is Allegrae, BekaH then me. I sent both homers to Allegrae, so she can pick the one she likes.

FLapper is Jennifer, Nancy and me. I already had an envie set out ofr Nancy so I mailed hers home, They were all the same anyway. I plan to see Jennifer Friday at a live atc swap. I hope. I will hand hers to her then.

and well not sure about the last set, the WOMEN, I will be back when I find my saved card, it will have the swappers on the back. I mailed bothof the cards to the players. Probably cause I had an envelope started for both players.

On top of that, I have a few more sets I never even took photos of that are going home. A bird SING to ancient planter, and Beka
A travel one to KatelNorth and to Ancient Planter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crrr 001.jpg (30.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg crrr 002.jpg (35.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg crrr 003.jpg (33.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg crrr 005.jpg (48.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-24-2017, 03:51 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 191/100%
great cards CQ. I finally have ideas for the ones that I've been hanging on to for so long (I should have passed them on, but, I procrastinated).

Collagaint Ashley I'll send you a couple sets if you'd like to finish, as I'm the middle stop.

Seeking Faith Art RAKs for a friend with cancer.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:04 AM

My Mood:
I never found my card with the wild red haired woman. I mailed off the envelopes today. Speak up if you remember being the starter or the second. AnYWHooo.... I mailed off both them to the players, cause I had a envelope to them started anyway.

I also mailed off a envelope to MRubyjeans, It had a homer.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:21 AM

My Mood:
Ok found my card of the wild red haired woman, the other players were Nancy and Ancient planter, so I mailed one of to each of them, since I had an envelope started for both.

Today I mailed off an envie to Sweetgypsy, and one to ThouARTdelyrias.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:07 AM
Make Some Art and Feel Better!

Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!Silky1150 is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 238/100%
Envies n the way to Nancy and Ferretgirl.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:48 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1977/100%
Want to let everyone know I am going to be surrounded by family this weekend and may not have much time to get on the computer so it might be Tuesday before I can catch up with anything here.

Come check out The Continuous Random Round Robin - 8
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Look-on the mountains! The One who proclaims peace!

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2343/100%
Fabulous CQ