ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-25-2016, 11:20 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1602/100%
...And the May ATC Contest Winners ARE...

The May 2016 Winners theme of Mushrooms are:

1st Place Noodlerabbit88

2nd Place: redlionspride

Thank you to everyone who participated! Below are the entries with usernames.

Be sure to post your art in the Contest Gallery to share! The artists LOVE comments, so feel free to add comments to their gallery images.

Many thanks to contest sponsors Crescent and our Members for prize donations!
Old 06-25-2016, 11:40 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 778/100%
wow---congrats. so many wonderful choices-----u r all winners
Old 06-25-2016, 12:34 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 495/100%
Congratulations to the winners! Especially impressive win, because there were so many fabulous cards! If anyone wants to trade, I'd love to add some of these wonderful shrooms to my collection
Old 06-25-2016, 01:18 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1385/100%
Great cards! As always, it was so hard to choose.
Old 06-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 256/100%
Congratulations!
Old 06-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Noodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 960/100%
Congratulations and happy happy that I won too, thanks for all who voted, I couldn't be a happier Pasta Bunny
Old 06-25-2016, 04:57 PM
ATC Witchery

My Mood:
wolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
Congrats to the winners! It was great to see all the wonderfully different artist perspectives on mushrooms. Great job all!

Last edited by wolfpax3; 06-25-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Look-on the mountains! The One who proclaims peace!

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2402/100%
Yes yes.

Recognized noodlerabbit, lizzzabelll, and can never not notice prex's whimsical little guys.

Congratulations winners. All fabulous art!

Redlionspride, being somewhat of a newbie, I'm tremendously thrilled for you to receive this honor. I told you your art is wonderful! Of course you sold me with that little fairy addition.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:37 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1807/100%
Congratulations to the winners! Well deserved!
Old 06-26-2016, 02:41 AM
New ATC collector

My Mood:
crfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to allcrfarywngs is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 50/100%
Congrats to the winners! These are all great!!! I love them!
Old 06-26-2016, 07:46 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 176/100%
A big congratulations to Noodlerabbit888 and redlionspride!
Old 06-26-2016, 09:48 AM
Treasure Great Art

My Mood:
Jan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 568/100%
What great entries for this theme and congratulations to the winners and to those who took the time to make some wonderful art.
Old 06-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
Congrats to noodlerabbit88 and redlionspride! And kudos to all who entered this month! Everyone's art was fabulous!

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 06-26-2016, 09:23 PM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 506/100%
Congratulations to Noodlerabbit888 and redlionspride! Well done!
Old 06-27-2016, 01:31 AM
Rookie

Gresha is a friendly and kind soulGresha is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Congratulations to the winners and well done to every one else too, fantastic all of them.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Rookie

redlionspride has a spectacular aura about him/herredlionspride has a spectacular aura about him/herredlionspride has a spectacular aura about him/herredlionspride has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Awww! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WELL WISHES AND CONGRATS!

I'm very happy that people liked the card! it was fun and I hope to play again with exhibitions and such! There were so many beautiful cards that I was surprised with being in second!

Thank you all for your votes, it's a great boost of confidence! This card was actually my very first card for this site
Old 07-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1602/100%
Nothing like starting with a bang
Old 07-01-2016, 04:01 PM
ATC Witchery

My Mood:
wolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
Always fun to see a rookie win the prize!
Old 07-02-2016, 08:21 AM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
Great job noodlerabbit88 and redlionspride! Beautiful cards!
Old 07-02-2016, 11:29 AM
=beagle=

Mushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them allMushu is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 618/100%
I love them all!!