ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-19-2017, 03:46 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 726/100%
They arrived

Originally Posted by dtbOriginals View Post
Hi and good day! just wanted you to know I mailed my paul klee cards on wednesday of this week (3/15/17). Can't wait to see what everyone did!!

Got your cards--they are wonderful. So different from each other. Thanks so much for the extra hostess card.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:09 PM
Newb

RickP is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
My cards should be there soon

Tracking shows them leaving the Oakland facility today,delayed, hopefully delivered tomorrow. Mailed the 15th. Fingers crossed.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:11 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)sarat is an ATC god(ess)
Sounds good

Originally Posted by RickP View Post
Tracking shows them leaving the Oakland facility today,delayed, hopefully delivered tomorrow. Mailed the 15th. Fingers crossed.
Oakland is very close to where I live so I'm sure it'll get here by the end of the week.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:09 AM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 165/100%
As an extra note, I've started watching a netflix dvd about Peggy Guggenheim. It is very interesting how she became friends with so many now famous modern artists. She brought Max Ernst and his family from France to America to escape the dangers of WWII, and funded Jackson Pollack while he lived in NJ and did his best work.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:01 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Thumbs up Thanks

Originally Posted by BluSkyHare View Post
As an extra note, I've started watching a netflix dvd about Peggy Guggenheim. It is very interesting how she became friends with so many now famous modern artists. She brought Max Ernst and his family from France to America to escape the dangers of WWII, and funded Jackson Pollack while he lived in NJ and did his best work.
That gives me some ideas for for next swap.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:02 PM
Newb

Pollock please!

I'll have to see that, thanks for pointing it out
Old 03-20-2017, 03:22 PM
embracing the journey of a creative life

My Mood:
IamRachel is a valued memberIamRachel is a valued memberIamRachel is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
Blu, what is the name of it?
Old 03-20-2017, 03:29 PM

My Mood:
IamRachel is a valued memberIamRachel is a valued memberIamRachel is a valued member
Things have been so busy with getting our house on the market that I just about forgot to post pics of my cards. My cards are, from left to right...
1. A Cat Napping inspired by Klee's "A Gate"
2. Study of Woman in Peasant Dress inspired by Klee's "Woman in Peasant Dress"
3. Bird and Foliage inspired by Klee's "Sparse Foliage"
4. Clouds Over St. Louis inspired by Klee's "Clouds Over Bor"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACatNapping.jpg (58.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg StudyofWomanInPeasantDress.jpg (71.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg BirdandFoliage.jpg (75.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg CloudsOverSTL.jpg (65.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-20-2017, 06:47 PM

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobahBluSkyHare is a grand poobah
Originally Posted by IamRachel View Post
Blu, what is the name of it?
The documentary is called "Peggy Guggenheim: Art Addict". She was not as wealthy as the rest of her relatives and really worked hard at creating her galleries, with the help and advice of friends in the art world. I'm only half done with watching it and it hasn't gotten to the Guggenheim museum yet.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:49 PM

My Mood:
Love your cards, btw, IamRachel, especially the Clouds over STL.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:11 PM

My Mood:
Thanks, Blu! I'm going to search for it. Love watching shows/documentaries like that!
And thanks for the love for my cards!
Old 03-20-2017, 09:27 PM
Newb

Really great work! You certainly channeled your inner Klee.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:22 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Love them

Originally Posted by IamRachel View Post
Things have been so busy with getting our house on the market that I just about forgot to post pics of my cards. My cards are, from left to right...
1. A Cat Napping inspired by Klee's "A Gate"
2. Study of Woman in Peasant Dress inspired by Klee's "Woman in Peasant Dress"
3. Bird and Foliage inspired by Klee's "Sparse Foliage"
4. Clouds Over St. Louis inspired by Klee's "Clouds Over Bor"
Can't wait to see them in person. Love the variation.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:06 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 316/100%
Sarat, my cards should be in your mailbox today. The USPS told me that they'd arrive Monday or Tuesday.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:52 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
Yippee!! 2 more envies just arrived.

1. Rick P: Your awesome art arrived. Love the designs and colors. Thanks for the extra hostess card.

2. TrinaD: You are so funny. Thanks for the good luck coin and St. Patrick's Day pin. Wonderful inspired art cards. All so original. Thanks for the hostess card. And have to ask back "What if Wonder Woman met Klee"? (great stamps). Hmmm...another idea for a future swap.

Only a few more cards left to arrive.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:21 AM
Newb

So glad they made it, whoohoo!
Old 03-22-2017, 06:21 PM

My Mood:
Thank you, Rick!

Originally Posted by RickP View Post
Really great work! You certainly channeled your inner Klee.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:20 AM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 316/100%
Yay, they made it. I figured a bit of the Irish luck would not hurt. This is really funny. Thepostal clerk said, your town, California. I freaked out thinking the cards were supposed to go to Virginia. Oh brother. I had to ask Wonder Woman. She assured me that California was correct.

I have several books on Klee. My inspirations were pulked from my book, Klee and America.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:33 PM
Still dreaming...

My Mood:
I am thrilled. 2 more envies just arrived:

IamRachel: Awesome and creative cards. Thanks so much for the hostess card.

RedPlantLady--You were the first to sign up and now your fantastic art cards are in my hands. Thanks for the hostess card.
Old 03-24-2017, 01:06 PM

My Mood:
Yay!!! I'm so glad they arrived on time!