ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 10:13 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1635/100%
...And the June 2016 ATC Monthly Contest Winners Are...

The June 2016 Winners theme of At the Beach/Shore are:

1st Place Joarty1

2nd Place: crfarywngs

Thank you to everyone who participated! Below are the entries with usernames.

Be sure to post your art in the Contest Gallery to share! The artists LOVE comments, so feel free to add comments to their gallery images.

Many thanks to contest sponsors Crescent and our Members for prize donations!
Old 07-17-2016, 12:00 PM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 783/100%
What wonderful cards. Congrats to the winners. The other entrants are all winners in my eyes!
Old 07-17-2016, 12:49 PM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
Congratulations to the Joarty1 and crfarywngs! Such a lovely assortment of beach scenes submitted by all!

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 07-17-2016, 01:00 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
They were all wonderful...was extremely difficult to choose!
Congratulations, winners!
Old 07-17-2016, 05:55 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 485/100%
Congratulations to both winners! All the entries are beautiful!
Old 07-17-2016, 08:29 PM
postsecret.com

locatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forumslocatray clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1085/100%
Congrats, winners! Thanks for hosting, debs!
Old 07-17-2016, 11:20 PM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forumsAngelJoy clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 517/100%
Congratulations!!!
Old 07-18-2016, 10:41 AM
ATC Witchery

My Mood:
wolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
Congrats to the winners! Great cards all!
Old 07-18-2016, 01:30 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 589/100%
Congratulations to the winners! Well done, everyone!
Old 07-18-2016, 04:03 PM
Officially ATC obsessed

My Mood:
Pochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of artPochadiva eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1808/100%
Kudos to the winners! Excellent cards!
Old 07-20-2016, 03:36 AM
Artist in the Lucy Ricardo tradition

Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!Jean should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 568/100%
Kudos to the wonderful AFA artists here day in and day out all year long, filling their galleries and trading their very best art with the rest of us! You guys totally rock!
Old 07-21-2016, 07:13 PM
Newb

dragonalloy is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
Congrats really love #2
Closed Thread