ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1630/100%
...And the December 2016 Monthly ATC Contest Winners ARE ...

The December 2016 Winners theme of FISH are:

1st Place CosmicBones

2nd Place: kailavmp

Thank you to everyone who participated! Below are the entries with usernames.

Be sure to post your art in the Contest Gallery to share! The artists LOVE comments, so feel free to add comments to their gallery images.

Many thanks to contest sponsors Carla Sonheim and Ann Pierson D'Angelo for class donations!
Old 01-05-2017, 02:50 PM
The Dude abides

pancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to allpancake machine is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 270/100%
Really cool cards! Congrats to Cosmicbones and Kailavmp
it doesn't exist.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Treasure Great Art

My Mood:
Jan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them allJan is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 569/100%
What wonderful entries for this challenge and congratulations to the winners, however I feel you were ALL winners on this one.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:11 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
Very cool! This was a very creative set of cards!
Old 01-05-2017, 04:38 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 512/100%
CONGRATULATIONS, COSMIC BONES AND KALIAVMP! WELL DONE!
Old 01-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Newb

JenniferJ is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 1/100%
Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated. Great artwork and oh, so fun!!!
Old 01-05-2017, 08:29 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant futureMarie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 197/100%
Congrats Cosmic Bones and Kaliavmp!!!
Old 01-05-2017, 09:54 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 630/100%
Congrats to the winners! It was hard to vote, so many great cards!!
Old 01-06-2017, 07:27 AM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 218/100%
Awesome, awesome cards from all! I really wanted to vote for every one. Congrats to the winners!
Old 01-06-2017, 10:03 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 781/100%
Nice choices. Congrats!
Old 01-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1630/100%
Thanks all you members for voting! I think it really let Carla Sonheim and AnnD know we appreciate their donations as well as the fab artwork of our participants!
Old 01-06-2017, 09:05 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
Congratulations cosmicbones and kailavmp and have fun with your online courses!
Old 01-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Art Wanderer

Lizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 105/100%
Those were all so beautiful! Good job artists!
Old 01-08-2017, 05:52 AM
Newb

JennyM is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 13/100%
Congratulations! Really nice cards all!
Old 01-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
They are all cool cards! It was difficult to vote. Congrats to COSMICBONES and KALIAVMP!
Old 01-09-2017, 08:36 PM
ATC Witchery

My Mood:
wolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant futurewolfpax3 has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 253/100%
Fabulous fishies all! Congratulations to CosmicBones and kailavmp! Those classes look amazing, I'm sure you will love them.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:25 PM
ATC Novice

Spinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 418/100%
Wonderful cards from all! Congrats to both winners!
Old 01-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Creates stuff, likes glitter, dances to own drummer.

My Mood:
shahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to allshahzaadee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 178/100%
Beautiful work everyone! Congrats to the winners!
Old 01-18-2017, 04:06 PM
Art Wanderer

Lizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to allLizzzabelll is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 105/100%
Gorgeous Work, Everyone!
Closed Thread