ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-15-2017, 12:16 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
pennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 120/100%
Question Destash items??

I have to clear out my working space because it is so tiny and cluttered and I am on a new art adventure. I'm figuring out what art fits me best, so here it goes...
This is for envelope to envelope trade considered as a parcel.
So anyways.... I have for trade...
*book pages usually around 6x9 (10 sheets)
*coin vanilla mini envelopes 10
*envelope of 2 inch ? circles of various paper
*digital journal kits and collage papers
*old recipes
*8.5x11puzzle maker with printable transfer to make puzzle with blank puzzle.
*label sheets to print on inkjet
*sticker paper sheets for inkjet
* Post cards old of various, cats, dogs, travel, breast cancer awareness, big cats
* white half size wedding invitations with envelopes trimmed in silver glitter
* printed embellishments on cardstock: vintage tea pots and cups, vintage florals, vintage style ephemera, vintage birds
* custom made junk journal/journal for you with your theme

If I come across more I will edit post.

Ok now what I'm looking for in trade....
*Washi samples or used rolls
*vintage anything
*scrapbook paper 4x6 and up
* ephemera/embellishments
* wallpaper or border
* ribbon
*lace
*book pages
*floral flowers/paper flowers
* charms
*beads
*ink stamps
* postal stamps cancelled
*buttons
*post cards old looking or vintage
* colored envelopes
*origami paper
*tags

Please do not send gory, dark, nudes, political, dirty, mystical creatures, or magical themed items.

I will do my best to match envelope to envelope on trades for US only. Sorry.

If you wish to trade PM me for arrangements.

Last edited by pennydoodles; 08-31-2017 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Update
Old 05-27-2017, 10:52 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
pennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobahpennydoodles is a grand poobah
I will be glad to trade a custom made vintage junk journal to any items you may have.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:10 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Also I am looking for vintage postcards of 'women of color'. I will trade cat, dog vintage postcards that are blank.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:02 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 268/100%

I don't want anything but will send you some washi tape.
what color
pm me your address
Old 06-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1635/100%
PMing you
Old 06-10-2017, 12:02 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Thank you both. Pms sent.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 323/100%
I would love to trade with you! I'm a washi tape junkie and have lots I can make you some 18 inch long samples and lots of ribbon I can do some yard long bits for you. The 2 inch bows do you have a picture of what you are thinking about? Just let me know how many of each and colors you would like. I would love to have a vintage junk journal, I've never even seen one in person so anything would be great!
Old 06-11-2017, 11:41 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Great, lovely. The bows are like a childs hairbow. I can use any colors. I would love to make you a junk journal. I'll pm you.

Originally Posted by Cindylou View Post
I would love to trade with you! I'm a washi tape junkie and have lots I can make you some 18 inch long samples and lots of ribbon I can do some yard long bits for you. The 2 inch bows do you have a picture of what you are thinking about? Just let me know how many of each and colors you would like. I would love to have a vintage junk journal, I've never even seen one in person so anything would be great!
Old 07-17-2017, 10:16 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Bumping up...... I have 3 junk journals to trade if anyone has paper small to tiny flowers?
Old 07-19-2017, 11:32 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Sent journals out.
Old 07-22-2017, 12:07 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Jennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 424/100%
Interested in your digital journal kits and collage pages. I have a ton of vintage postcards, mostly from the 1940s and 1950s. I also have tons of washi and a little bit of some of the other items on your list. PM me with what you're looking for!
Old 07-24-2017, 06:58 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
PM sent thank you.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:11 PM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 754/100%
pennydoodles

I have lace, ribbon, wallpaper and border. buttons, scrapbook paper, old bible and dictionary pages. I am interested in your Junk Journal. Could you tell me about them.
thank you
Old 07-26-2017, 11:54 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Junk journals are handmade journals but with all kinds of papers, envelopes, napkins, old book texts, bags, etc combined sewn into a handmade book cover with pockets, tucks, and hidden places. I love making them. I use everything in them. I trim them with lace, trims, beads, fabric, etc. I sent you a PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:51 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
I have cat and dog old post cards to trade?
Old 08-17-2017, 06:45 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
I hope everyone that received a journal is happy with them. If not I will make another one. I send my best when I create one and sometimes I get carried away with the embellishments. So if you wish a blank junk journal then please let me know.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:25 PM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 754/100%
I can't wait to see mine <3
Old 08-17-2017, 08:39 PM
Artninja

Wolfmoon is a valued memberWolfmoon is a valued memberWolfmoon is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
Sent packet of random goodies as discussed and will be excited at whatever you create!
Junk journals sound really cool and unique and mysteriously fun and doggie postcards are right up my alley! Enjoy exploring as you create - that is half the fun!
Old 08-18-2017, 06:15 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Shawnicaitlin View Post
I can't wait to see mine <3
Yes I have been working on yours. I created an entire digital kit for it. I gathered burlap ribbon, muslin cloth, juke rope, etc. for it.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:17 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Wolfmoon View Post
Sent packet of random goodies as discussed and will be excited at whatever you create!
Junk journals sound really cool and unique and mysteriously fun and doggie postcards are right up my alley! Enjoy exploring as you create - that is half the fun!
Oh thank you. I'm so excited. I will do my best as discussed. I have some paper soaking for coffee dyed paper.