ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 08:03 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 512/100%
Here are my 4X6s

Here are my 4X6s

Barren Beach
Bird on the beach
Rocky Beach
Old 05-14-2017, 08:23 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 210/100%
Woo-Hoo! I finished a Tip In!

A bit crazy, but it sure felt good to cut and paste and see where my muse led me.
~ Cheryl
Old 05-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1780/100%
Beautiful beach art Seascape!

Your tip-in makes me smile Chaosatlanta!

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day today! I need to call it a day. I hope to make more trades tomorrow.
Old 05-14-2017, 10:46 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 512/100%
Thank you KESagers....love all the art I am seeing, good stuff here!
Old 05-15-2017, 01:07 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
I didn't get art time yesterday, so I hope to get some this afternoon. I love seeing everyone's work!
Old 05-15-2017, 02:09 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Hoping to make a few trades today - envies are still open . . .
Old 05-15-2017, 07:00 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
My envies are still open, too. I don't think I'll get more made.

Thanks to everyone for playing. I know it was a busy weekend and a new format for most people.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:37 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 938/100%
I didn't anymore some start and will finish them next time, Had to go and tend to my Dad. He did get out of the hospital and was glad to be back at his apartment.

Also had to take in our Granddaughter last concert for Choir. She informed us that she would not be taking it next year. So another long day,

I loved all the art and made some trades. I enjoyed doing something on a larger scale.

Thanks Cynthia for hosting iy and let do this again soon.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:19 AM
Live. Love. Make Stuff.

JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!JoyFlower should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1146/100%
Beautiful and fun art from everyone who played!

Looking forward to the next a-thon. I love working in this larger size. - Thanks for hosting us Cynthia!
Old 05-16-2017, 12:03 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
Thanks Cynthia! This was new to me but I like it! I am also looking forward to the next one. I had some ideas I didn't have time to execute this time.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:50 PM
Dances with elephants

Thanks to everyone for playing. I know there's an inchie-athon in June. How does 27-30 of June sound for round two? I'm happy to host that one. If we decide to do one in July, I'd love to play, but can't host.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:35 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Lorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 88/100%
Late to the Party!

I planned to post yesterday but got busy...I did get 3 done. I used 4X6 index cards as a base. I used prints of some larger drawings and the inside of envies. Here they are:

Old 05-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Dances with elephants

Lorna, those are amazing! Index cards are a great idea.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:42 AM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 421/100%
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...1_IMG_9852.JPGhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=502371I'm a day late and not sure I'm done with this watercolor. But, by golly, it's tipin size! The Paint My Photo contest theme this month is "rough" (PMP-art.com) so I may submit this. The photo reference was taken at one of those Tough Guy contests :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9852.jpg (43.7 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by KPinAK; 05-17-2017 at 02:19 AM.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:35 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
Such an interesting painting! You really captured the expression - impressive!

I sorted trades yesterday and my plan is to stamp and seal today so they can go out tomorrow.

June 27 - 30 sounds good to me if it works for others.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:57 PM
Dances with elephants

KPinAK, that's amazing!

Okay, let's go for June 27-30.
Old 05-18-2017, 01:16 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
I will be helping Cynthia by hosting a tip-in athon July 20-23.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 938/100%
Mine went in the mail today.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:40 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
Tip-ins are starting to arrive!
Old 05-23-2017, 09:12 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Lorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 88/100%
Happy Mail Day!

The tip-ins are here! Thanks everyone for posting and trading. I enjoy the larger format for a change. Hope to see everyone at the next tip-in athon. I ordered some 4X6 sleeves...not sure if I want to make a book.
Closed Thread