ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-16-2017, 11:59 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1258/100%
I'll play!
Old 07-17-2017, 12:05 AM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 532/100%
Happy to see you here Goatgirl! I almost PM'd you because of an interest in dance mentioned in your profile. Signing you up now.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:38 PM
Arty Therapy

My Mood:
RhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 40/100%
Lurking! I love love love tiny dancers but I've got an event to prepare for and I'm under orders not to join any swaps til I do my real job first lol I will be back
Old 07-17-2017, 09:58 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
Of course I would love to see you here, Rhona. I surely understand about other commitments! Hopefully you can join us a little later, due date not until Sept. 8.
Old 07-18-2017, 08:03 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 221/100%
I am seriously lurking
Old 07-18-2017, 08:40 PM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
Lurking
Old 07-18-2017, 09:52 PM
ATC Guru

Lots of lurkers on this swap. Welcome, and I hope everyone can stick with us until time allows you to join.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:50 PM
Rookie

alrice46 is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 7/100%
I am new to ATC's and am excited to join your swap if you accept me.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:54 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome Alrice46, to my Swap and to AFA as well. I will get you signed up now, and if you have any questions, please just send me a personal message any time.
Old 07-19-2017, 03:54 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 214/100%
I forgot to post photos.

These went in the post Monday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1500279260657422609476.jpg (30.3 KB, 19 views)
Old 07-19-2017, 12:58 PM
ATC Guru

Love those cards, Ann! Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:09 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1258/100%
My cards went in today's mail.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:41 PM
ATC Guru

Wow, that was fast. I will let you know when they arrive.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:09 PM
ATC Virtuoso

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 585/100%
Signing up but will post my cards before I mail them to you.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:21 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome, Marg, I just signed you up.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:18 AM
Arty Therapy

My Mood:
RhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 40/100%
Originally Posted by alrice46 View Post
I am new to ATC's and am excited to join your swap if you accept me.
Welcome, Alrice46
Old 07-21-2017, 03:50 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
karens is a friendly and kind soulkarens is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
Hi, can I join?
Old 07-21-2017, 05:06 PM
ATC Guru

Yes Karen, welcome! I will sign you up now.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:01 PM
ATC Guru

Just received the first set in the swap, by ann_stebbing, all the way from France! Thanks for the extra.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:11 PM
ATC Guru

Woo Hoo! Already received the first set of cards in from our speedy Goatgirl! They are really great, a nice variety, and thanks for the host card!