ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-06-2017, 08:42 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 533/100%
Great variety there, Plumhill! I'm so glad you could play, will sign you up now.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:19 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
Just received a set from Bibliobibuli....and there is the card (blue background) they used to illustrate our dance swap on the Home Page - congrats for being chosen!
Old 08-08-2017, 08:13 PM
ATC Guru

Here is my first card, a collage with watercolor background, pen and marker accents, and glitter paint edges.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009 (600x800).jpg (27.8 KB, 12 views)
Old 08-09-2017, 04:32 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
So cute CiCiCreates

Posted my cards from the UK yesterday.

Last edited by electricdesigner; 08-09-2017 at 04:36 AM.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:43 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 149/100%
My cards are ready

Old 08-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Fabulous cards showing up here.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:17 PM
ATC Guru

Wonderful cards, dithespy! Thanks for posting pictures.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:03 PM
ATC Guru

goatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsgoatgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1258/100%
Love your "India-themed" dance cards, dithespy!
Old 08-11-2017, 05:34 PM
ATC Guru

Just received cards from electricdesigner, karens, and plumhill2001. Now everyone signed up has sent in their cards! Still time for more signups, not due till September 8, so do come join us!
Old 08-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
So glad they've arrived from the UK.

Posted some pics here

I love dancing so this was a great swap for me
Old 08-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 224/100%
I would like to join!! I am working on cards as we speak
Old 08-12-2017, 05:04 PM
ATC Guru

Wonderful news, will sign you right up!
Old 08-16-2017, 12:03 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 224/100%
I finished my cards tonight.... now all I need to do is get them ready for mailing. They should be on their way tomorrow
Old 08-18-2017, 04:21 PM
ATC Guru

Here is my second card, a Charleston flapper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005 (600x800).jpg (25.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-18-2017, 04:30 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2316/100%
CCC3 I am working on some, also. Can I please get your addy info for when I am ready to send them in?
FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/17
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES PURPLE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 10/5
Old 08-18-2017, 04:34 PM
ATC Guru

Sure, I will PM you. Also, will sign you up, welcome!
Old 08-18-2017, 08:49 PM
ATC Guru

Dithespy, your glorious dancers have arrived!
Old 08-19-2017, 09:33 PM
ATC Guru

Got a nice set in from Suzi - great variety of dancers and media used!

LET'S HAVE SOME MORE PLAYERS - Still lots of time.