Three Color Swap - Red, Orange and Yellow Due June 10, 2017

Fabulous cards arrived today. Thank you ann_stebbing, pithier and sillylily for your artwork. Thank you ThouArtDelyrias for hosting.

My happy coloured cards arrived today from: Barbwat, electricdesigner and londonont1.

Thanks for another great swap must go to our Host

off to leave points for all

Not to complain or anything. But does anyone give You Rock ratings? If I did not give you one, I apologize as I am still learning. But I am pretty sure I got all of you.

Since it's not mandatory, a lot of people just overlook it. Others are very good and do it every Swap. I got three this Swap, but in others, I've gotten one or even none. Sometimes people are 'locked out' of giving a person a Rep if they haven't done enough reps to be able to rep that person again.
I really appreciate it when people write in the Thread whose card they got. I'm more interested in who got my cards than another Rep. It used to upset me when I first started Swapping, but you suddenly realize that not everyone will take the time to do it....or come back later and do it after they've posted the required number.
It's a 'fun thing' an don't let it deter you from joining the swaps.
People are human and do forget...or just 'too busy'. It's life!
Since you're new and 'just learning', you're learning the correct way. Welcome to AFA and bear with some of the 'hiccups'. We're all glad you're here.

Thank you so much for the response. I was just wondering if it was required. I noticed that there are many and to be able to post in some you need a certain rating or number of trades is all. I do love this group as there are so many creative and helpful people. Looking forward to more trades. Have a great Day.

One of the great things here is....If you have questions...just ask. There's always someone who can answer a specific question. Hope to see you in more of the Three Color Swaps.

Back
Top Bottom