ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-20-2017, 09:18 PM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 365/100%
Talking Monday's Mail!

While reading all the great comments on Bluesky's beautiful greenhouses, I opened today's mail and there they are! Yes, they are exceptional little works of ART! And also received today are Janet Machek's beauties! Terrific collage art ladies!

TSMarie...your St Patrick greenhouse is especially creative! And, you've already got two gals fighting over it. LoL

I appreciate the hostess hints and do take them into consideration.

Daphne...don't you fret, I'm sure yours will arrive soon!

And jfaskdown, you know I don't want to see you withdraw, but I totally understand how life can get in the way of doing what we most enjoy. We'll catch you next time.

Last edited by ohhappyday; 03-20-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:25 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2473/100%
Wow! Those are gorgeous bluesky!
Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 PM
Exploring...

TSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
Thanks so much for your kind comments, nanvan and CastleQueen. I have been amazed by all of the fantastic cards posted so far and am so happy I can participate!
Old 03-21-2017, 02:52 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1734/100%
I am so glad you also like the St Patrick's card, NANvan. I thought I had good artsy taste, and you proved it.

BLUESKY, your cards are so cute. Those little girls are adorable. I wish I had thought to add a button.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:48 PM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobah
Talking Mail Call!

More super creative greenhouses received today!
I told you not to fret Daphne75...your exceptional atcs have arrived safe and sound! I like that you wrote your mixed media techniques on the backs. My favorites are the green layers of postage stamps and embossing!

CastleQueen5, your sparkling embellished beauties have arrived as well! And I'm happy to say the friendly ghost is still in the attic! LoL Way to think outside the greenhouse box. Fyi... even though you stamped "Non-Machinable" several times on the envelope, I see evidence they didn't pay attention. The envelope remained intact, but there are holes poked through where the rhinestones were. There is no postmark over your stamp, but there is a bar code scan on the bottom with my zip code. Surely that's done by machine? Just letting you know for future reference. I would recommend putting your atcs in between cardstock to protect the embellishments. Thankfully, these are all OK! And SO lovely! I especially ♥ that green leaf trim!
Old 03-22-2017, 01:22 AM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
It is kind of annoying to pay extra for the non machinable and to take them personally to to the PO and they still run it through the machine. Unfair. I don't think 21 cents is a lot to pay to avoid the machine. I think it is a waste if they ignore it.

Thanks Ohhappyday for your super words when you leave Itraders it makes you want to save the PAGE the comments on are so you can go back and read them.

I think it is kind of ironic that I don't like scary cards but I made that one house with a ghost. I do really love cozy novels that have ghosts in them though, I think that is why I like that card so much. I am not into witches, vampires, shapeshifters, werewolves zombies, but give a mild mystery with a ghost and I am really happy.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:27 AM

My Mood:
I bought that green leaf trim at Youratcstore.com I want to say it was 87 cents a yard, it might have been more. I bought gold, silver and two shades of green.

I also bought (on sale) the yellow flower with the green leaf on the ghost one at youratcstore, and the green shiny trim.

I like this small store if you spend $10 you get the atc of the month. I buy there about 3 or 4 times a year, it is my main source for the German scrap trim, since the prices are better than ebay.

I have seen the leaf trim on amazon, you buy the whole spool there.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:56 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Daphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 199/100%
Hurray, they arrived thank you for your lovely message, Pam

CastleQueen5, thanks for the name of the online store, I'm going to have to check that out I hope they ship to Europe at a reasonable rate (Like AliExpress ships from China for free!)

...a few minutes later... Ah ! I remember that site, checked out the shipping rates.. they are pretty hefty allready for inside the US. It said for overseas they will charge even more but it doesn't say how much. Oh well, just going to have to find another source for German Dresden... used my last corners the other day, had them for years. No clue where I got them...

~ Now Hosting Postage Stamp Weaving ATC Swap 2.0 Due Sept 1 ~

Last edited by Daphne75; 03-22-2017 at 02:05 AM.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:54 AM

My Mood:
I thought the shipping was $4.95 or $5.95. I like to buy on ebay and get free shipping from China, it is often worth the wait. I have found a good company that mails Die cuts.

I am presently waiting on some ink pads, and didn't use said company and this one does not seem as fast.

If I get bored or sick I tend to buy stuff online. Not a good place for me to be.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:15 AM
Exploring...

TSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fameTSMarie is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
Ireland Green

Finished the last three and will be mailing out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Greenhouse.jpg (47.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Greenhouse2.jpg (53.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Greenhouse3.jpg (44.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 03-24-2017, 11:05 AM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3978/100%
Nice set, TSMarie...love that first one!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:41 AM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 85/100%
TSMarie - they're all lovely! If I can't have St. Patrick, I really do love the one with the tree in the circle and the fairy with the golden flower is magical (hint, hint OHD). LOL.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:26 PM

My Mood:
Oh NaN, I do suspect you are wire tapping my brain, I too love the Tree in the circle card. It has some clean lines. I am not so much into fairies or gnomes. I do think Nan we might be twins separated at birth.

Oh and back to the artist, TSMarie, I love your cards. I love that you showed photos. Each card is very different in style, and theme. Let see if Nan and I can box it out for your card. Wait, we have no power... But again good job.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:47 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
CQ5 - Yes, we do seem to have very similar taste in cards! I love all your cards, TSMarie - anyone would be very lucky to receive one!
Old 03-25-2017, 01:26 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2473/100%
Marie i like the first one a lot too. But also really like the fairy also!
Old 03-25-2017, 09:48 AM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
Talking Friday's Mail and a personal note...

So sorry I've been MIA for a few days, but I knew I could count on all of you to keep this swap thread alive!

On a personal note, which I hesitate to share, but will because I consider you all my wise friends... I've been dealing with some stomach pains and had a colonoscopy yesterday. Dr removed some polyps and said I had diverticulosis, but should be treatable with increased fiber diet. Only sharing this in case any of you may have dealt with same issues and can offer me some advice. If so, please pm me personally. I'm sure not everyone wants to read about this here. LoL

On a HAPPY note... more mail received yesterday! It was so fun to come home to envies from cardgal and sillylily41! Cynthia... I simply adore your fun creative style with all the exceptional pen detail and doodling. ♥ And Lily, love your uniqueness with turning the greenhouse sideways and the bright metallic green and gold background. All the bright little flowers make your greenhouses bloom with color! ♥

Great cards TSMarie! Looks like I won't have any trouble finding a new home for yours!

Can you believe there is only 1 week left ?! I think there are 7 sets left to come in and I'll be swapping them out next weekend, right on schedule. I'll pm those I haven't heard from to make sure they're still in the game.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and try to find time to be creative!
(((Hugs))) and smiles too,
Pam
Old 03-25-2017, 11:30 AM
ATC Virtuoso

Oh, so sorry to hear about your colonoscopy (ugh!) and diverticulosis, but glad to hear a high fibre diet can help. Fortunately, this is not a condition that I've had to deal with personally, so I can't give you any advice...but hope you'll be feeling much better soon!
Old 03-25-2017, 12:14 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 553/100%
Ditto nanvan - hope you are feeling better soon!

Old 03-25-2017, 02:54 PM
ATC Guru

Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 485/100%
Pam, sorry to hear you are struggling. Prayers for quick recovery and better days ahead!
Old 03-25-2017, 03:49 PM
Addicted to ATCs

Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!Vicki Z should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 3732/100%
Prayers and good wishes coming your way, ohhappy day.

What you have is no fun.
My boss got hit with the same thing, and immediately thereafter insisted everyone who worked for her got a colonoscopy to see if we might be similarly ill.
She was instrumental in getting early warning of problems to several of her employees, so kudos to her proactive "nagging".

A high fiber diet is the best cure.
Fortunately, with summer coming on, it is easier to go on a high fiber, high fruit and vegetable, semi or totally vegetarian diet.

Tags
collage, green, house shaped, mixed media