ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Valuing the Past - Creating the future!

My Mood:
Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 848/100%
Exclamation AFA DOWNUNDER MEET - LEVIN NEW ZEALAND - 5th ANNUAL LIVE MEET

Australian and New Zealand Members and Anyone else that is interested -
This is your invitation to the Levin, NZ Downunder Live 5th Annual Meet!

Thursday 5th, Friday 6th & Saturday 7th October 2017
Levin, North Island, New Zealand
Hosted by: Cathy1 and Mouseit, and anyone else we can drag in!

Ok Here we go again for our 5th live meet! New Zealand here we come!!!

This live meet will be held from Thursday 5th October until Saturday 7th October!
3 days of fun, frolics with Art & Craft thrown in!

You will notice that today’s date is a long way from October but it needs to be done now to give folks time to plan flights and accommodation. Nearest International Airport is Wellington New Zealand.

Let me tell you though having said that, anyone who has ever come to one of our meets knows that the time comes around extremely fast and we do want to give our international visitors a chance to get cheaper air plane tickets etc when they can.

As you know each year our AFA members in Australia and New Zealand continue to rise and getting together always is a blast when you can do it with people of like mind, while having great crafting lessons along the way.

A great way to make and meet new friends too! This doesn’t mean that International visitors are not invited! You are all most welcome to attend!

The event hosts will be Cathy1 and Mouseit as the main hostesses, with help from anyone who would like to help out.

As usual we will be having up to 4 workshops a day of different crafts and techniques, if you want to share a workshop please let Mouseit know asap.

Keep watching this Thread for more information about the upcoming event, and the AFA ATHON that we run at the time of the live meet.

COMING
Cathy1
Mouseit
Dale

APOLOGIES - Watching from afar
DonnaCR

Last edited by Mouseit; 07-04-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Keep it simple!

whisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobahwhisperingnan is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 115/100%
Thank you for the invite but unable to make it.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:30 PM
my name is sandy

My Mood:
skconwaypowles has a spectacular aura about him/herskconwaypowles has a spectacular aura about him/herskconwaypowles has a spectacular aura about him/herskconwaypowles has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
thank you for your great invitation but I will be in Europe at the same time on holidays

If I knit fast enough is that considered exercise?
Old 07-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Colour adds life.

lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!lemurkat is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 792/100%
Sorry I'm currently on my annual vacation and doubt I'll be permitted another!

Read my books or follow my latest project:Animal-a-Day
and play the game, "Zootrophy"
Old 07-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Newb

Mak is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
Sorry, I had a wonderful but unexpected visit to Wellington in March for a wedding, so I am unable to make it in October unfortunately. xoxoxoxo (Also family life is still very hectic caring for three)
Old 07-03-2017, 04:28 AM
Have to crawl before you walk!

My Mood:
Amaranth is a name known to allAmaranth is a name known to allAmaranth is a name known to allAmaranth is a name known to allAmaranth is a name known to allAmaranth is a name known to allAmaranth is a name known to allAmaranth is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 30/100%
Whilst it would be a great opportunity to get arty and visit relatives, we are only just recovering from me quitting my job, finishing my teacher degree, and preparing to start teaching in term 3! It's been a whirlwind, no time for holidays...or art for that matter Thank you for the invite! Hopefully I'll be back on the site soon. I keep stalking.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:34 PM

My Mood:
Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!
WOW so many not able to make it..LOL Well we will have fun without you!

Myself and a Friend have booked and paid for our flights yesterday so we are definitely going! whoohooo! Very Cheap flights too $ 665..not bad at all!!
Old 07-05-2017, 06:23 PM

My Mood:
Just deciding what technique I can share to come up with a few different ATC backgrounds... hmmmm
Old 07-11-2017, 05:30 AM

My Mood:
Hmmmm, No takers then?? LOL
Old 07-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Colour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/herColour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/herColour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/herColour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
I would LOVE to, but I think it's a pricey for me at the moment ��
It sounds like SO SO SO much fun, though!
Old 07-14-2017, 07:31 AM

My Mood:
Colour Across Canvas, well where are you? can you get to us by train??LOL
Old 07-15-2017, 06:05 AM
Newb

ArtbyTab is a delightful artist to behold!ArtbyTab is a delightful artist to behold!ArtbyTab is a delightful artist to behold!ArtbyTab is a delightful artist to behold!ArtbyTab is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 20/100%
Sounds like something I might be keen for, could u message me some more details please, what sort of workshops, what we would need to bring etc
Old 07-15-2017, 10:15 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Colour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/herColour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/herColour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/herColour across canvas has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
I'm at the top of the South Island, Motueka.
Old 07-16-2017, 02:30 AM
Middle Earth Dweller

My Mood:
Cathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forumsCathy1 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1416/100%
Hoping that more can join us as it is always a fabulous time
Old 07-18-2017, 01:22 AM
mad, mad and sometimes bad

My Mood:
beachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobahbeachcomber is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 56/100%
Sorry, can't make it.
Old 07-18-2017, 05:49 AM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Colour across canvas View Post
I'm at the top of the South Island, Motueka.
FERRIES!!! There are ferries!..LOL
Old 07-18-2017, 05:52 AM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by ArtbyTab View Post
Sounds like something I might be keen for, could u message me some more details please, what sort of workshops, what we would need to bring etc
ArtbyTab you will love it, if you send me your email in a PM I can give you a look at last Meets program, but not this one, as its not set yet, but they are all similar, and it all depends on who comes and who wants to do a sharing lesson as to what goes in the program if that makes sense. Send me your email!!
Old 07-18-2017, 06:02 AM

My Mood:
FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMING:
Things to start working on:
1. Name Badge - must be home made, there is a prize for the best one.
2. Signature cards - these are a card that is all about you - you need to make one for each person coming to the meet - we are guessing 12 will be enough.
3. Collect a few items from your stash for the trade table.
4. ATC cards for you to trade with other attendees.
5. Something you can give/donate 12 of for the gift bags...this doesn't have to be limited to only one thing..LOL

Its really worth it, so if anyone has questions or need more information, just ask!
Old 07-18-2017, 06:03 AM

My Mood:
beachcomber - sorry you can't make it!
Old 07-18-2017, 06:04 AM

My Mood:
whoohooo Cathy1 it will be on us really fast now.....

Tags
live meet afa new zealand