ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-16-2017, 08:50 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 567/100%
BTW, I do get some lite art time in. We have dry boards at work...so I do a doodle every now and then with a quote or a funny saying. My boss actually dig's it. I told her we should have a dry board solely for doodling. She's actually going to get some more dry boards! She was also saying that she wanted to support local artist and have their art featured in her store. So, that will be a thing that I will try to do...but lately I just haven't had the time. She may even turn some of the art into little gift cards for the cookies that are boxed up. All things that I am interested in. <3
Old 07-16-2017, 08:53 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by jazzie View Post
I think Mel got buried under her stuff.
I've been seeping among some of my stuff in my room, because I haven't finished yet! Gah!
Old 07-16-2017, 08:56 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
The peacock is beautiful, but I also like the swirls that was a few pics after it.
Old 07-17-2017, 03:29 AM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 227/100%
Poor Mel, too much to do and so little time. I am sure you will get everything ready in time for when your hubby gets home And I do hope you get to showcase your art in the shop because your art is amazeballs.

And since you all liked the peacock, here is a little share about what I have planned for my garden in years to come. I have the space set aside, just need the funds, outdoor floor tiles/stones and a guy who can do it for me...

https://www.gardendesign.com/baltimore/labyrinth.html
Old 07-17-2017, 07:08 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Gumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
I send my postcard to Nan

Mel, I hope everything wiil be less crazy for you soon. It would be great to show your work in the bakery, al the beautiful birda and fishes!
Old 07-17-2017, 08:15 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Gem, that looks SO calm and beautiful!

...and yes, hopefully the craziness will slow down...
Old 07-17-2017, 08:18 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Blog Alert! We have fresh posts from...

The Weaver's Hand & Post #2
Old 07-17-2017, 08:33 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Hello Addicts! I have a couple of random shares for ya. Hope you enjoy!

This first one is a "kid's" activity, but I think it's for kid's of all ages! It's not a new idea, but I do like that the bubbles in this tut. they are more fine. Usually this activity has you blowing big bubbles one at a time. The tut comes from Artful Parent

Here's another way to do printing with things from nature. However, this time it's using ink and bleach, not vinegar. The tut comes from Arteascuola

Old 07-18-2017, 05:22 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Gumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoastGumbek is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
I got Nan's mail art! :O That is next level art for me! It is beautiful!
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
Hello Addicts! We were talking about the Plein Air art event last thread. I spotted this video of a couple of fellah's doing the same. I'm not sure why I followed this channel on Youtube, but I think it's because one of you introduced me to him. Anyhow, a short video for you to see. Enjoy!

Plein Air with Peter (and Krunch)
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 263/100%
he made that look so easy
thanks for the link
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
Sorry Mel, that could have been me. Peter is awesome, he keeps saying it doesn't matter if other people think your art is great, just keep doing stuff and try out new things all the time. Didn't Miss M send him some dabbing pens to art with?
Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM

My Mood:
You might also enjoy to watch him have his way with some ham ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPk6-5n3Yb0
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
holy cow - or should I say pig
he must have something special in his brain
a perfect circle free hand
was interesting pattern evolved with simple start
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1044/100%
Great share, Mel! Here's one from me...and forgive me if this is old news with this crew. But today, I needed to buy some new stamps. There are FABULOUS new choices. Including these honoring the full solar eclipse coming on August 21st.

At first, the stamps looked "meh", but then the postal clerk mentioned that the moon becomes exposed when you rub it with your finger! (Heat activated stamps!!!)

Old Today, 11:41 AM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 613/100%
oooooo, interactive stamps, I like it!
Old Today, 12:03 PM

My Mood:
Heat activated stamps?!? I need a drooling emoji...
Old Today, 12:04 PM

My Mood:
Please someone, anyone, send me one....
Old Today, 01:19 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
drooling-smiley.jpg
Old Today, 01:21 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 631/100%
I got a beautiful Fish envie from Neener while I was out of town. Just got back last night so I will work on my envie for her ASAP.

Ha ha.....never saw a drooling emoji !

Tags
#:wublub: