ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Elvis Sparkley-Toes, the Christmas Elf

My Mood:
prayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 677/100%
Talking MMH moo cards! <3

Hello, moo card lovers!

I love these MMH threads, and I love moo cards, and my search showed me there is no Make Me Happy for these awesome little things - how aweful!

So I thought I'd open one.

You know how this works: One person gives a minimum of three wishes, the next person agrees to make the first happy with one of those wishes - then, the second person can write down a few wishes, and a third will make him/her happy.

Okay, we need a few rules:
*You need an iTrader rating of +3 to play
*You make two moo cards (1" x 2.75" each) on a theme your giftee asked for
*You make them in a medium of your choice, whatever you desire (unless the giftee makes a wish for a special medium)
*You should send the letter no later than two weeks after you accepted the wish
*You should always send out one letter before accepting another wish
*Please don't chat in the thread! It gets too confusing. To get your giftee's address, please send them a PM.
*It would be awesome if you edit your post and show us the moo cards you made once they reached your giftee!

*If someone says they'll make you happy and then doesn't send the moos, and doesn't communicate anymore, you can give them a negative iTrader.

Okay, I guess that's it.
If you have any more questions, please ask!

Good, I'll start, okay?

Who can MMH with two moo cards with

-elves/fairies
-butterflies
-giraffes or
-ostriches?

Last edited by prayer_at_night; 09-10-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Elvis Sparkley-Toes, the Christmas Elf

My Mood:
prayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of artprayer_at_night eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 677/100%
Come on, guys!
You know you want to play!

Or is it the themes?
I can totally be made happy with

-flowers
-cats
-pink and sparkly
-halloween pumpkins or
-beautiful women

as well and the stuff in the first post.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Big Toe Studio

big toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant futurebig toe studio has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 325/100%
OK, my 1st ever moos.
I will MYH with giraffes

who will MMY with

angels
puppies
kittens
hearts

Last edited by big toe studio; 04-03-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
So glad you started this!

I'll myh with angels! Or maybe hearts...so far the hearts are going better.

Who will mmh with

cats
found poetry
flowers

Last edited by CynthiaSillitoe; 09-16-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:02 AM
Enjoying My Remodeled Studio

My Mood:
Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1710/100%
I'll MYH with cats.

Here are your Cats CynthiaSillitoe

Who will MMH with:
Horse
Whimsical Owl
Geisha
French Theme

Last edited by Tandy; 09-26-2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: add photo
Old 09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
You can't get any higher than this

SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1989/100%
Great Thread! Tandy I will MYH with Owls!

Who will MMH with:

Dragons
Mermaids, or
Monkeys??????

Last edited by SunTrade; 12-12-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:14 PM

Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!Maineatc is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 717/100%
Suntrade I will MYH with 2 dragon Moos.

Who will make me happy with

cats
owls
flowers
Old 10-01-2012, 03:54 PM

My Mood:
Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Maineatc I will MYH with owls.

Who will MMH with:
Matryoshka Dolls
Geishas
Sock Monkeys
Paris Theme
Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Never enough time

My Mood:
marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!marilou should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 822/100%
Tandy I will MYH with a Paris theme

my themes are
oriental
snowman
autumn
Old 10-02-2012, 11:42 PM

My Mood:
Mariloupatch I will MYH with an Oriental Theme.

I just picked up a bunch of Japanese newspaper magazines from a Japanese store and this will give me a chance to use some of that Japanese Text.

Who will MMH with:
Matryoshka Dolls
Sock Monkeys
Horses

Last edited by Tandy; 10-03-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:34 PM
I Lv2create

My Mood:
Will is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 611/100%
Tandy, I will MYH with matryoshka dolls.

Who will MMH with:
Watercolor landscapes
Papercutting
Handrawn elephants
Old 11-13-2012, 03:28 PM
I Lv2create

My Mood:
Will is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobahWill is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 611/100%
Okay, here it comes:
Anything handdrawn will do
Cats
Lighthouses,
Elephants,
Pinquins
Nature
Skies
Asianlady's, geisha's
Butterfly's
I hope this will be enough choice!

Last edited by Will; 11-14-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:08 AM
hmmmm...

Cheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 293/100%
Will, I will make you happy!

Can someone make me happy with...
food with faces
chocolate
sad eyes
Old 11-26-2012, 10:10 AM
hmmmm...

Cheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 293/100%
Let's see....

moustaches!
Christmas tree
birthday cake
Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 AM
the Snarky Queen is Back!!!!!

My Mood:
jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1565/100%
Cheery i will MYH with some Christmas trees

who will make me happy with:

oriental theme
tulips
cute kitties
Old 12-19-2012, 02:44 AM

My Mood:
Jonquil...I will make you happy with "Oriental Theme".

Who will make me happy with:

Whimsical Owl(s)
Paris/French
Geisha(s)
Sock Monkey(s)
Old 12-20-2012, 03:45 AM
the Snarky Queen is Back!!!!!

My Mood:
jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!jonquil should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1565/100%
Tandy I will make you happy with a Paris/French theme

who will make me happy with

oriental theme
tulips
cute kitties
Old 12-26-2012, 03:37 AM

My Mood:
Blueborealis...I will make you happy with Birds.

Whimsical Owls
Paris/French theme
Geisha(s)

Edit 12/29/12: Here are the Moos I made for Blueborealis:

Last edited by Tandy; 12-30-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Newb

Victoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoastVictoria Kamalova is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
Tandy I will make you happy with Whimsical Owls.

Cats
Halloween
Hearts
Old 12-28-2012, 12:02 PM

My Mood:
monarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of artmonarch eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 2198/100%
victoria....I will make you happy with something on your list.....................

someone could make me happy with.....

Nursery rhyme
Under The Sea
clowns
Monarch Butterflies are dancing embers in the forest and are just as lovely and gentle as a very sweet part of a symphony"......quoted by Dr. Lincoln Brower after a research trip to the Monarch's wintering sites in Mexico.................

Tags
make me happy, mmh, moo, moo cards