ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-12-2017, 10:02 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 485/100%
Wink June 2017 RAK Attack!

Welcome to the June 2017 RAK Attack!

A RAK is a Random Act of Kindness, and a RAK Attack is this group of participants mailing some sort of surprise to a ‘victim’ who is selected by nominations through private messages sent by you. Please try to send the name/user name of the ATCsforALL member and their address (if available) when you sign up. (Please one nominee, per person.)

This is not a popularity contest it is simply our small way of spreading cheer in our little community. This particular RAK is intended for members of ATCsforALL. If you have friends in need of a RAK feel free to open a new thread and let us know, there's always someone to step up and contribute.

One person per month, not the same person in two years. A list is maintained to assure no repeats. If you nominate someone who is ineligible I will send you a private message to send in alternate nominations. The RAK host (me) cannot be RAKed.

Who to nominate and why?

Any member who is going through a rough time and could use a smile, who has been especially helpful or accommodating, the victim does not have to be a participant in the monthly RAK, just any member of ATCsforALL.

What to Send On a RAK Attack

Anything Goes: ATCs, Arty bits, cards, Handwritten written wishes on hand made or pretty stationary, Envies, Handmade stationary for gift, Candy, cookies, Stickers, Books, Artwork, Encouraging words, Poetry, favorite quotes. You decide what to send based on how much time you have and what your budget is, look to the supplies you already have and all it will cost you is a stamp.

How Do I participate?

1. Post in this thread to sign up

2. PM me one member nomination and their address, if you have this info, it is extremely helpful. This information is always kept secret from the participants so do not ask. (If you don't have anyone to nominate, that's OK, you can still play!)

3. I will PM you all with the address of the RAK recipient.

Expect to see this info around the 31 of May. You can only receive this information from the host (me) so please do not ask others.

This is a surprise! Please do not tell the RAK recipient-let them find out in the mail.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Remember, the RAK is to bring a smile to somebody and show them we care.

All participants welcomed! Nominations accepted until the 25th of May.

ceejay.
mrubyjean.
Gerry.
Lalka.
katiea707.
autumnsensation.
BekaH.
DmyTLadybug.
lindalee.
miloccpep.
sharlene54.
Spoiltpup.
Sarah´s mom.
prayer_at_night.
Mouseit.
aginghippychic.
TriLov.
Nancy.
Karch.
valerie416.
OldsLady1992.
LucyMc.
desert_artist.
Seascape131.
mcgillisj.
SEMOkraftee.
Wandawilson.
Jfaskdown.
One Heart.
locatray.
angelmuz.
TrinaLD.
Spinnbabul.
ParadoxSketchbook.
ann_stebbing.
xstitcher.
Robin
mpittman469
artchick501
Just Ducky

(If you would like to be automatically added to the monthly list of RAK players every month, please send me a PM.)

Last edited by Carole Cadek; 05-24-2017 at 09:49 AM.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:03 AM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2552/100%
I will play this month!
Old 05-13-2017, 11:49 AM
INKY!

My Mood:
Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!Carole Cadek should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Thanks for playing this month Robin.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:01 PM
StarvinArtist

mpittman469 is a friendly and kind soulmpittman469 is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
I would like to help.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:55 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
thank you for playing his month mpittman469.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:46 AM
Snail mail is the best!

My Mood:
artchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them allartchick501 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 847/100%
please sign me up!
Old 05-20-2017, 10:43 PM
INKY!

My Mood:
Sure artchick501, thanks for playing this month.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:09 PM
Duck Pond is OPEN

My Mood:
Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2208/100%
add me and ducks please...
Old 05-24-2017, 09:49 AM
INKY!

My Mood:
Certainly Ducky, thanks for playing this month.