ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1657/100%
I got a starter from Nancy.

I also have a few more APC flower cards ready to mail. BekaH is the next lucky recipient. Going out Tuesday.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Rips and Snips

Nancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1316/100%
Lucky, lucky me...I received 7 sets today and spent the day in my art room and they are all ready to go to the PO tomorrow! Thanks so much for giving me such a fun art day!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:30 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
WOW Nancy. I am impressed.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:22 PM
Make Some Art and Feel Better!

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
Got a set of great flower cards to work on from CQ5 and set a set to Sweetgypsy.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:07 AM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 320/100%
Got 2 sets from, I think, Mesektet (the envelope had no return address, but was posted from Tara, QLD, Australia) to be finished: one started by Angelmuz & worked on by Gumbek, the other set started by Gumbek and worked on by Prayer_at_night. Mesektet hadn't worked on either and I believe she's now in the homers only section.

Got a set to finish from BekaH (begun by Jennifer).

Got 2 starter sets from CQ5, as well as a finished set begun by me and worked on by maryfreeman0622 (will get yours out tomorrow). Slightly confused by the another set CQ5 sent me - one that I had begun and sent to her to work on, which she did, but then sent back to me without a 3rd player. Will send that set off to someone to finish.

Just got back this evening from a week at Lake Tahoe so I'll get to all the CRRRs that I received while away ASAP. Laundry comes first, I'm afraid.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:03 AM

My Mood:
Oh ANcient I am sorry. I guess I thought AP will like this set. DUH of course she would she started it.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:42 PM
ATC Novice

Spinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobahSpinnbabul is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 403/100%
Thank you for three starter APC from CastleQueen5!
Old 05-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2297/100%
Got some sets from maryfreeman; thank you.....
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Old 05-12-2017, 10:18 PM

My Mood:
Today I went to the PO and found that they have issued a new flower postage stamp. I bought a sheet of them but would love some cancelled flower stamps.

Oh it is called the celebration boutonniere
boutonniere
Old 05-14-2017, 10:39 AM
Make Some Art and Feel Better!

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
Got homers from Nancy and Spinnbabul along with a starter and 3rd. Thanks!
Old 05-16-2017, 01:32 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3965/100%
Finished a bunch of sets!

Mermaid w/sweetgypsy & Jennifer
Stitch in Time w/Allegrae & maryfreeman
Adventure w/CastleQueen & Ancient Planter
Hello w/Jennifer & Collagaint Ashley
Cookies for Santa w/Allegrae & vick302000

Last edited by mrubyjean; 06-09-2017 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:57 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by mrubyjean View Post
Finished a bunch of sets!

Mermaid w/sweetgypsy & Jennifer
Stitch in Time w/Allegrae & maryfreeman
Adventure w/CastleQueen & Ancient Planter
Hello w/Jennifer & Collagaint Ashley
Cookies for Santa w/Allegrae & vick302000

I just love what you did with the adventure card. I loved this rubber stamp, but was feeling limited by its possibilities. Wonderful work.

In case others cant tell the rubber stamp is the entire image, the window and potted plants, and fits just inside the atc 2.5 x 3.5 area.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 05-17-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:08 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 979/100%
I just received homers that have been out for quite a long time...July 2015! So cool to see them home! How fun is that??
Old 05-18-2017, 09:29 PM

My Mood:
I got 2 sets from Nancy and some cancelled stamps. Thank you so much, I also love the Geigo gecko, King of spaded APC. That was some happy happy mail today .
Old 05-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2457/100%
Ok i love that adventure set. Who started those?
Old 05-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2297/100%
Got a cool set to work on from Tandy; thank you!!
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Old 05-19-2017, 11:37 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by BekaH View Post
Ok i love that adventure set. Who started those?
I started that, It is a rubber stamp. I got the homers today on this set. Thank you, Martha. Ancient Planter I will send you the homer soon.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:54 AM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 320/100%
Thanks, CQ5. That was a difficult one to figure out what to do! It's a beautiful stamp. My contribution was the Adventure quote and using chalk to make the sky blue outside the window.

Also I got 2 sets to finish up (I think one was from CQ and one from um, someone else) and a starter set from Tandy. I've already worked on them and homers going home.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:32 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 3965/100%
And I thought the set was so pretty, I didn't want to do too much so I use glitter pens on the flowers, words and window frame and added the sunlight yellow.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!

My Mood:
xstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with allxstitcher has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1999/100%
Sent another update!

HiddenTreasure2010, missxkay and Palmira did not get it.

Mailed: April PAT

Come check out The Continuous Random Round Robin - 8