ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

View Poll Results: Which 4 cards using the Passion Tea tag do you like most?
1 0 0%
2 8 40.00%
3 1 5.00%
4 2 10.00%
5 11 55.00%
6 3 15.00%
7 7 35.00%
8 7 35.00%
9 4 20.00%
10 6 30.00%
11 3 15.00%
12 3 15.00%
13 4 20.00%
14 2 10.00%
15 3 15.00%
16 8 40.00%
17 4 20.00%
18 2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2017, 10:32 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2522/100%
Wow.amazing cards from Dithespy and mrubyjean...

Dithespy - love that fish and that fairy.
Mruby - your owl is amazing. You really put a lot of thought into that, i can tell. You used the circle punches, crown, heart, pieces of the tea box for the wings... Even the japanese book page for the ground. Kudos.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:33 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1764/100%
Now to comment on Mrubyjeans cards.

WOW JUST WOW!!!

I love my castle queen card. Great idea. I do have to say that the owl you created from the parts is so perfect. You get a gold star for that one. Luckily I am not a OWL hoarding kind of gal so I wont steal that one.

But super job, love the penguin card.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:36 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by BekaH View Post
Wow.amazing cards from Dithespy and mrubyjean...

Dithespy - love that fish and that fairy.
Mruby - your owl is amazing. You really put a lot of thought into that, i can tell. You used the circle punches, crown, heart, pieces of the tea box for the wings... Even the japanese book page for the ground. Kudos.
See that is what I thought about the owl. I thought of you Beka when I saw Mrubyjeans Fairy card.

I know how much you like Fairy cards. , but then again you also like coffee cards. I made some coffee cards.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:39 PM

My Mood:
I made some cards today. Often I just used notecards as a substrate. You know to make it sturdy. I used some glittery teal or mint spray paint to color the plastic packing, some of the words came from the book. I used the round punches on all 4.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 08-01-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:44 PM

My Mood:
I really have no idea what I am going to do with all these cards, and I haven't scratched the surface of the trash items, yet.
another coffee card, and One tea. The tea set is cut from some fake suede "paper" that I bought I clearance. It is the first time I have used it. The backgrounds of both of these cards are notecards.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 08-01-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:45 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
What you're going to do with the cards? Well i mean you're playing in the swap right?
Old 05-19-2017, 10:46 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Yea i love the coffee one with sunflower stamp!
Old 05-19-2017, 10:46 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
The passion teacard is lovely also
Old 05-19-2017, 10:52 PM

My Mood:
What you're going to do with the cards? Well i mean you're playing in the swap right?
I am creating, but I don't usually trade in the swap that I host. I might. Maybe I can make 18 cards. I don't know that seems overkill. I am just thrilled to make some stuff. I might just post them to my gallery.

I sure love making coffee cards.

I haven't even used the fence, the bird, the penguin postage, The Japanese book page, the crown, the heart, the snowflake.

I kind of have an unfair advantage, I have access to the entire Feast for Crows, books, a big baggie of punched round circles, I also more of that plastic packing that I colored, than I sent players. I had 4 pieces. I dyed them all the same color. I also probably have 100 more cut up note cards. YEP I have too much.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:53 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 555/100%
I LOVE the passion tea card!!
Old 05-19-2017, 10:57 PM

My Mood:
Yea i love the coffee one with sunflower stamp!
Thanks I love it too.
Do you have any idea how hard it was to use that sunflower postage stamp? I put it on the card and took it off. I knew it belonged there, So I glued it down. Dang I like to hoard my sunflower postage stamps. Those older sunflower stamps are hard to find. I had cut it off a 2008 **"found letter" just today. So it was sitting on my desk waiting for that card.

**I found the letter at goodwill a year ago.
It was inside something I bought. Some kind of stationery.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:01 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by CiCiCreates View Post
I LOVE the passion tea card!!
Thanks, it was a trial and error card. I first had a purple teacup and teapot. I just knew something was not working with the colors. I went to my die cut machine to cut a different color, and saw that fuzzy fake suede paper. Finally it all came together.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:45 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by JoyceG View Post
Well, after receiving my package today, the challenge was so fun and exciting that I could not stop until I had used almost everything. I think I only had a couple of crowns left. I used the tea bag label as a balloon that says "passion" between to owls that are in love.
I even cut YOGI from the tea box cover and used it in a very "namaste" scene. Loved this! I hope you do more of them! Thanks!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/atta...1&d=1495006333

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/atta...1&d=1495006411

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/atta...1&d=1495006478
Joyce, your cards arrived today. I can't believe they arrived so fast.

SUPER!!!!
These are even better in person. I missed all the fun details on the owl cards like you using the heart on the chest of the birds. The tea card has a tiny metal spoon, and of course the Queen card is really full of lots of fun items and details.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:45 AM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 88/100%
Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
I really have no idea what I am going to do with all these cards, and I haven't scratched the surface of the trash items, yet.
another coffee card, and One tea. The tea set is cut from some fake suede "paper" that I bought I clearance. It is the first time I have used it. The backgrounds of both of these cards are notecards.
Love your cards, CQ5 - I think you should just participate in the swap. I don't care if you have an "unfair advantage" (i.e. more of everything, etc.)... :-)
Old 05-20-2017, 04:31 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 208/100%
Thank you all for the kind comments. I had so much fun making these cards!

mruby - I love your cards and the imaginative ways you included all the pieces. I think I like the houses best.

Castlequeen - Your cards are amazing too! I love the coffee theme.My favourite is the one where you've used the tea bag tag and the purple swirl. They reflect each other perfectly!
Old 05-20-2017, 08:05 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 249/100%
There are such great cards in this swap. So varied. Mine are nearly ready.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:48 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 249/100%
Well here they are.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=502648
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=502647
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=502646

I hope they are OK.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:02 AM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by ann_stebbing View Post
Well here they are.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=502648
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=502647
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=502646

I hope they are OK.

Oh Ye of little of faith in yourself. They are more than Ok. I recognized some of the backgrounds, and really loved all your details. Yep more than Ok. You would not want to be damned by faint praise. Thanks for participating.

You all have a return address label if you can still find it. International players will need to add USA below it. If you lose it don't hesitate to ask me for my address again.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:07 AM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 209/100%
Great cards CQ and Ann! Working on some of mine today...

It's another beautiful day!
Old 05-20-2017, 12:50 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 237/100%
Oh wow! everyone's cards are so amazing and done so quickly,too!