ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-20-2017, 12:10 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1657/100%
I made a watermelon card. The seeds are drawn in with a stella winkle pen so they sparkle. It is the only pen from that brand that I own. I use it from time to time, but it isn't a brand I am over the moon about.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 07-06-2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:31 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 211/100%
Love it! Love the colors. I've not heard of stella winkle pens, but I"m going to Micheals today for some patriotic paper if I can find it.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:32 PM

My Mood:
BluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant future
xela7072, I received your amazing cards! Thank you so much for including a hostess card!
Old 05-20-2017, 11:16 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Maybe it is winkastella pens. Anyway, they write smooth and tend to have a shimmer.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:39 PM

My Mood:
Here is another card, I made today. The background is that heat embossed process, using a background stamp with the checkered board ISH background.

Old 05-21-2017, 09:40 PM

My Mood:
This is my 3rd and final card. BLUskyhare please tell me which card you like the most an I will make a hostess card similar. I am out of ideas, Unless I find some of my lemonade images and make one of those. But Well for now I am out of ideas.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:39 AM

My Mood:
OMG love them both CQ! Looking forward to seeing them "in real life"!
Old 05-22-2017, 11:25 AM

My Mood:
When I was a kid growing up in Michigan, my grandmother lived on Branch road, right across the road from Bluebell beach, (she was not on the entrance side of the beach), and across from Stepping stone falls, the entrance was a block or 2 from her house.

Every 4th of July our family would gather at Grandmas house and have a BBQ, watch the fire works, and use sparklers. When we were done writing our names in the dark with the sparkler, there was a huge metal coffee can to put the hot wire into so no one stepped on it and burned their feet. Because or course we were bare foot.

Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad that took all day to make, fireworks, traffic, sparklers, and prickers in your feet if you were brave enough to go barefoot. Her front yard seemed to have a goat heads plant infestation issues.

Wait and the adults drank lots of beer in coolers.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:09 PM
changing every day!

My Mood:
Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!Rosa should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 669/100%
if there's room, I'll play
Old 05-23-2017, 06:58 AM

My Mood:
Welcome Rosa! Glad to have you!
Old 05-26-2017, 07:18 AM

My Mood:
I've made another card in case I end up playing, and will post soon. Anybody grilling this holiday weekend?
Old 05-26-2017, 10:03 AM

My Mood:
I never told you that I mailed off the cards. I made an extra hamburger/ with cheese for the hostess. The words read Hamburger, hence the wording of mine.

I mailed these hmmm Wednesday.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:36 PM

My Mood:
Thanks for the heads up, CQ, I can't wait to see them! Thank you for the hostess card.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:40 PM

My Mood:
I've received your cards sillylily41 and they are super cute! If players have made cards I'd love to have you post them.
Old 05-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 195/100%
Mine went in the mail yesterday. I thought I posted yesterday, but obviously, I did not!
Old 05-28-2017, 06:45 AM

My Mood:
Okay Suzi, can't wait to receive them! CQ I got yours yesterday--thank you again for the hostess card.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:20 AM

My Mood:
We had hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill last night, so I made this:

Last edited by BluSkyHare; 07-14-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:56 AM
...mmm breakfast!

My Mood:
waffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobahwaffle is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 192/100%
Please add me too! We've been cooking out every weekend this month it seems.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:12 AM

My Mood:
Welcome Waffle, you are signed up! We usually grill almost every weekend, too. We like to grill asparagus. What's the most unusual thing anyone here's grilled?
Old 05-29-2017, 12:16 PM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by BluSkyHare View Post
Welcome Waffle, you are signed up! We usually grill almost every weekend, too. We like to grill asparagus. What's the most unusual thing anyone here's grilled?
I think I still have some asparagus in the fridge. Now I want to eat some. I have no idea if we are even grilling today. You know it is one of the national grilling holidays. But We have Hebrew National hotdogs and I have some frozen wings in the well, of course the freezer. I think I will get those out. Wings sound good.

I have not ever grilled anything unusual, at all. We have used our grilled to burn credit card receipts. But we didn't eat them.