ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-14-2017, 12:54 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
neca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastneca84 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 343/100%
Cards received today, thanks MissM and all group 1. iTraders have been left
Old 06-14-2017, 03:40 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 127/100%
My wonderful cards fina made it! Thanks to each in my group (8) for the care you gave in making my card. And a big thanks to MissM for hosting. I am off to give "i Trader" for each person in my group and an "i Trader" to our wonderful host.
Old 06-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Hi! I just returned from a trip to find my ships waiting for me. Thank you, everyone! Off to leave itraders!

Last edited by KPinAK; 06-18-2017 at 04:21 PM.