ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-06-2017, 02:20 PM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 469/100%
Flower, you gorgeous cards have arrived I will be swapping out in the next few days. Thank you all for playing. I'll post the next SIN swap, shortly.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:07 PM

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
The cards have all been swapped and have hit the mail.

Lovely to see such a wide variety of style, and interpretation

Please leave "You Rock" rep. for the artists you receive and itrader for your host (me).

I do hope you will join me for more 'Deadly Sins'; Wrath is in full swing HERE and the next sin swap will be up shortly.

Thank you all again! Love playing with you all

Last edited by Beverley; 06-08-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1805/100%
Thanks, I look forward to more deadly sins.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:08 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1531/100%
Wonderful returns received from dithespy, xela7072 and londonont1! Thanks for hosting, Beverley! Off to leave iTrader/rep...
Old 06-20-2017, 05:25 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 243/100%
My Gluttony cards arrived today. All three are so completely different interpretations. Thank you canadarose, josie suelupin and allegrae for your fabulous artwork and to Beverley for hosting such an imaginative swap.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:16 AM

My Mood:
Glad to see the cards are making their way home
Old 06-20-2017, 08:00 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 50/100%
got mine today! Yay Thanks to Beverly, dithespy, and flower!
Old 06-22-2017, 06:16 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1805/100%
I got my returns today. I loved the postage stamps you used Beverly.

Off to leave thank you.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.