ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-15-2017, 04:59 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 243/100%
Cards are all swapped and ready to mail today!
Old 06-15-2017, 11:58 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 469/100%
Looking forward to my returns! Thanks for hosting Diane
Old 06-15-2017, 05:38 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 258/100%
I can't wait to see them
Old 06-21-2017, 06:15 PM
the magpie

My Mood:
qkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 114/100%
I received my awesome returns today! Thank you to everyone for the great cards and thank you dithespy for hosting such a fun swap!

She gave herself very good advice, but she very seldom followed it...
Old 06-21-2017, 08:11 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 258/100%
My cards arrived today! Thanks for a really fun swap
Old 06-22-2017, 05:17 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Ornamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 42/100%
Cards arrived todsy. Special thanks to Suzi, Kay and Beverly for the great cards. Thanks, Dithespy. Great swap.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:23 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Ornamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to allOrnamentations is a name known to all
Sorry my tablet doesn't allow comments on you rock, but I did leave you rock points. Thanks again ladies. Great cards!
Old 06-22-2017, 05:26 PM
Artbelle

My Mood:
Dithespy, thank you so much for the dictionary page and card. Love them.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:49 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 602/100%
My returns have arrived, thanks to dithespy for a great swap, and thanks to Kay, qkenzie, and dithespy for great cards!
Old 06-24-2017, 06:00 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
Hi, I nearly forgot this bit, I was so excited to have my cards handed over the fence,so to speak. Thanks to Di for hosting this interesting swap, and thank to those whose cards I recceived. Balloon Lady, for Butterfly; Ornamentation for La Vie on Rose (very French); and Ancient Planter for a Foggy Day in London Town. What a great idea to use gauze to simulate the fog. Just off to do point.s
Old 06-24-2017, 08:47 PM
Star Fleet Academy Drop-out

My Mood:
Ancient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobahAncient Planter is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 382/100%
My set arrived yesterday -- fun! Thanks, Diane, for the Be My Baby; Beverly for the so funny "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag, and Fran for "Iris"! Now to leave "you rock" ...
Old 07-08-2017, 11:30 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 469/100%
Sorry for the delay! My fab cards have arrived Off the leave itrader!!
Old 07-08-2017, 11:56 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 243/100%
I'm glad everyone's pleased with their returns!