ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 01:12 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1796/100%
There is such great variety in your tip-ins ParadoxSketchbook! Really wonderful to see the different styles! I love the bird ones also but I'm partial to bats too. You captured so many bat faces - love it! Thanks so much for posting!
Old 07-24-2017, 11:28 PM
Dances with elephants

CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!CynthiaSillitoe should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1389/100%
Life got crazy, but I'll have my trades out in a few days. KESagers, thanks for hosting! You always rock it!
Old 07-25-2017, 02:10 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Lorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 93/100%
I finished up my last watercolor for the Athon. It is the butterfly garden I planted in the front side yard. The agapanthus are blooming and the deer are just starting to eat the flowers...in another week it will be bare stems.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
Originally Posted by KESagers View Post
There is such great variety in your tip-ins ParadoxSketchbook! Really wonderful to see the different styles! I love the bird ones also but I'm partial to bats too. You captured so many bat faces - love it! Thanks so much for posting!
Hmm yes! I saw plenty of these little guys while I was there for 18 months, they would show up in the early mornings a lot. They are super super tiny and cute! I tried showing that by adding human hands as a reference to 2 images so you'll see them better when it is painted. This is actually double sided - the birds are on the back and the front has the bats
Old 07-25-2017, 01:53 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Thanks Cynthia!

Those deer love a good feast Lorna! Pretty purple flowers and at least the ones you painted will last!

We have quite a few bats here but they are a little larger then the ones you drew. I'm a fan of them - we need them since we have so many bugs but rabies is a huge issue where I live. I wish there was a way to protect them from that. A way to protect all of us actually that was easier than individual shots.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:35 PM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
I enjoyed doing these. Thank you for hosting the KESagers.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:31 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
You're welcome Ann!

My straight tip-in trades went in the mail today. For those of you who are also trading me cancelled postage and ephemera for die-cuts - you already know I am working on those trades now and plan on mailing at the start of the new week. A die-cutting I will go - high ho the merry oh . . .
Old 07-26-2017, 06:03 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Lorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 93/100%
This was great fun. Thanks everyone for participating and big thanks to KESagers for hosting!
My trades will be in the post tomorrow. Hope we can get together and do this again.
Old 07-26-2017, 06:22 PM
Artsy Therapy

My Mood:
RhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
KESagers I'm working on a bunch of tip-ins right now, almost finished and will load them to the mail art gallery as soon as I get the chance so you can choose one. Also I don't collect stamps but I have a box with all my notes and envelopes from trades so I'm happy to trim the stamps off for you and will send them as extras sorry I wasn't around for the athon but got lots of ideas from the beautiful art posted to the thread and enjoyed trying a new format.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:46 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1805/100%
I liked that last one Lorna. I couldn't leave you any You ROCKS! I guess I have been kissing up to you too much lately.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:01 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
So glad you could play Lorna!

That sounds great Rhona - I have yours set aside and it's not going anywhere. Don't worry about the stamps it was a call for those who have extras they are about to toss - we can just focus on trading tip-ins.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:25 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
Red face

Okay so these are the completed Tip-ins that are available right now from me... others are still being worked on (and I have not shared these before):
http://sta.sh/01v2vafave94 <- that can be used as a postcard or a tip-in as it is completed on the back.
http://sta.sh/02e8y1fkq30g <- horse tip-in
http://sta.sh/0sxgpvsp937 <- horse tip-in white

I'll try to finish the other ones and post them here the next week but no promises

Last edited by ParadoxSketchbook; 07-29-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Old 07-30-2017, 11:05 AM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of artdsign49 eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 953/100%
Mine finally went in the mail yesterday. I just has been one busy week. Kristin thanks for hosting. I was a great time the little bit I had time to play.

ParadoxStetchbook lovely work.
Closed Thread

Tags
journal art, mixed media art