ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-06-2017, 01:01 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 327/100%
Just a reminder cards are due in 16 days. You will all love your returns!
Old 07-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
Cards are due in 10 days! I have received some awesome cards, you will all love them!
Old 07-13-2017, 12:08 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2372/100%
Cindylou, I am going to have to withdraw. Sorry....
Old 07-13-2017, 06:13 PM
Caperucita_Roja

My Mood:
Caperucita Roja is a friendly and kind soulCaperucita Roja is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Hello. ☺️ May I join you swap?
Old 07-13-2017, 06:14 PM
Caperucita_Roja

My Mood:
Caperucita Roja is a friendly and kind soulCaperucita Roja is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Oops actually never mind. Jus saw the due date. Thank you!!!!
Old 07-14-2017, 10:13 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 635/100%
I am mailing my cards today. I usually don't get caught in the last minute like this but a summer cold got me down for about a week.

521676678.079466.jpg

521676705.945253.jpg

521676738.478124.jpg

521676805.869597.jpg
Old 07-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 61/100%
Absolutely love your cards RaineyDay. Especially the "Hammersmith" one as I lived near there for twenty years !!!!
Old 07-15-2017, 01:31 AM
Newb

Ayita is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
Hi Cindylou. Is it to late to sign up. I was not sure I would be able to complete them but I did. If it is ok for me to sign up, can you pm me with your address?

Thanks, Ayita
Old 07-31-2017, 08:22 PM
Just plain CraZy...

My Mood:
crazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/hercrazydaisylou has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
I received my returns in the mail today. Thank you for letting me play.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:45 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1079/100%
I also received my wonderful cards! off to leave comments!
Old 08-03-2017, 07:54 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 61/100%
Received my beautiful cards today from Carol, londonont1 and Cindylou
Old 08-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Crazy dog lady

I'm glad cards are arriving. I thought I had left itrader but just realized I had not, I'm so sorry for this everyone, I will be working on that today.