ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1805/100%
Oh the card was cause you were WINNER Nanvan, I gave the winners an extra card, and 3 stamped backings.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:24 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Thank you all for letting me know your cards have arrived.

Most of you might know this but when I archive this swap your images of your cards become permanent in this thread.

if you go to your USER CP, right at the bottom you will see a link to attachments. If you click on that you can see all the attachments that you have loaded to the threads.

If you click on the box you can remove attachments. Yes, there is a limit to attachments, and I am not sure what it is.

If you really start to run out of room Carol can help remove the permanent attachments. Don't all bombard her at once.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 08-01-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:27 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 89/100%
Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
Oh the card was cause you were WINNER Nanvan, I gave the winners an extra card, and 3 stamped backings.
Oh! Thank you SO MUCH!! I thought maybe you were just spreading joy to all. LOL! That was so sweet of you - I LOVE the card; love the colours, textures, patterns - so creative and playful! Thanks again!
Old 08-02-2017, 05:40 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 235/100%
I think I got my returns in the mail yesterday but haven't had a chance to open it. Will get to that tonight.

It's another beautiful day!
Old 08-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Do as I say...not as I do

My Mood:
Annie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 101/100%
My cards arrived the other day. Fun swap. Great cards from....bunnymther, ancient planter, cicicreates, Ann stebbing
Old 08-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Drawn to Art

My Mood:
IrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 223/100%
I received my cards! I am so impressed with all of the great cards that were created! It's really fun to see how each person makes use of basically the same " ingredients". Oh, and totally did not expect to be a contest winner, so thank you!
Old 08-03-2017, 05:30 PM

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
Shout out to CiCiCreates (Kingdoms, lands and castles), Pithier (harmony tea), IrishRose (Sing house) and Camprose (Peguin Parlor) for the really wonderful cards - I love them all.

And big shout out to CQ5 for the "sticky" surprises, and the extra prize and cards. This was really great and I'm so glad to carry the torch for the next one.

Old 08-03-2017, 05:38 PM

My Mood:
CiCiCreates - it's telling me I need to wait to give you You Rocks. I won't forget to do that. Anyone know how long I need to wait?

Old 08-03-2017, 09:05 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 589/100%
I think you need to yourock 10 or 12 people in between. someone else will know the exact number, I'm sure.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:09 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 602/100%
I don't think it's quite that many, but I do think it has more to do with a number of people than with a few days. In any case, don't stress, jfaskdown, you have indicated you liked my card here on the thread, so that's good enough for me, thank-you! (Don't you just wish they didn't have to have that annoying little rule?)
Old 08-03-2017, 09:46 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
I had to wait 2 hours before I could give a You Rock to the same person, but didn't seem to have a problem moving on to a new person to give them a You Rock. The message said I had to wait 2 hours...
Old 08-03-2017, 10:09 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
Itrader gives a message to wait 2 hours. you rock usually says to spread the love around before leaving more rep points. I've never received a time message with rep points...
Old 08-03-2017, 10:14 PM
ATC Virtuoso

Oops, I probably got it mixed up - I was giving ITraders and You Rocks for 2 swaps the other day ... took a while to give the hostess 2 Itraders and 1 you rock for a swap.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:17 PM
ATC Guru

I just found a post where they said it was 8 rep points in between players.
That 2 hour rule for itrader sometimes drives me nuts, especially when I participate in a PAT and the same player is in both groups...
Old 08-03-2017, 11:31 PM

My Mood:
I think you got this covered. I guess the idea of the rules was to keep out spammers. I hate that you have to wait 45 seconds between emails and posts. or something like that. I know that is to slow down and prevent spammers.

Old 08-05-2017, 08:51 AM

My Mood:
S'all good, was able to catch up after all.

Thanks for the super duper swap CQ5 and everyone!

Old 08-13-2017, 10:40 PM

My Mood:
It is time to archive this swap. Thanks to all who played. I hope you all got you rocks for your cards.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:14 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 243/100%
I got my fab returns today. Thanks to jfaskdown, BekaH, Camprose, pithier and JavaZarf for their wonderful creativity and to jCastleQueen for hosting. I'm off to do rep points!
Old 08-18-2017, 01:24 AM

My Mood:
That is a wrap. I am glad you got yours DITHESPY>