ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-19-2017, 05:59 PM
Newb

sdowkes is a friendly and kind soulsdowkes is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
That answer seems to be for You Rocks, but how do I leave you an iTrader?

Last edited by sdowkes; 07-19-2017 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Wasn't finished.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:58 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
SpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant futureSpottedCrow has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 448/100%
sdowkes.. to leave a itrader just go the persons profile page.. on the right you will see submit itrader..hope that helps
Old 07-24-2017, 10:10 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
Pikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 806/100%
My returns had arrived while I was out of town ! Big thanks to RaineyDay for hosting and to sdowkes, aaeshelman and Jennifer for the lovely children!
Old 07-24-2017, 04:31 PM
It's Always Something!

My Mood:
TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!TimeInMyHands is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 741/100%
DiTTo what's above! I loved my returns!
Old 07-31-2017, 10:45 AM
ATC Virtuoso

Fandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forumsFandanie clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 540/100%
My cards arrived while I was away. Belated thank you to LH, Marie and catbird. Wonderful cards! Great big thanks to Rainey day for hosting a very creative swap !! So much fun
Old 08-16-2017, 04:58 AM
Rookie

kfaye is on the road to famekfaye is on the road to famekfaye is on the road to famekfaye is on the road to famekfaye is on the road to famekfaye is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 20/100%
Reterns recieved. Thank you!
Old 09-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Cookie

ArbitraryStar is a delightful artist to behold!ArbitraryStar is a delightful artist to behold!ArbitraryStar is a delightful artist to behold!ArbitraryStar is a delightful artist to behold!ArbitraryStar is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 13/100%
Returns found! They gother lost in the junk mail pile. I'm glad I double check! I traders and you rocks going out now