ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-08-2017, 06:01 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 262/100%
Green, Blue and Purple cards arrived today.
Thanks to our host and to Tania Hodges2, Franzia, and Allegrae
Off to give URocks to all and ITrader to host.

Last edited by GALZART; 09-08-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1079/100%
Oh boy Galzart...I got ya! My sister is in St. Petersburg at an RV park. They have left the RV in favor of a sturdier hotel. I hear that it is going to head straight through central....Praying that it is SEVERELY downgraded by then!!!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
GALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of artGALZART eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
Originally Posted by ThouArtDelyrias View Post
Oh boy Galzart...I got ya! My sister is in St. Petersburg at an RV park. They have left the RV in favor of a sturdier hotel. I hear that it is going to head straight through central....Praying that it is SEVERELY downgraded by then!!!
....and I have a cousin on the East coast...there's just no 'safe' place. Hope your sister is in a good hotel.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:24 AM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 137/100%
My sister in law left Coral Gables for Tallahasee to stay with her daughter earlier in the week. Our thoughts are with everyone in Florida! Stay safe! My cards are here! Thanks to sillylily41, anjen and Janet Machek! Thanks to TAD for another great swap!
Old 09-10-2017, 04:37 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
My returns arrived yesterday. Thanks for yet another great colour combination TAD. I love these swaps as the cards are so varied. Got lovely cards from Lorna; Bibliobibuli; and allegrae. Just off to leave rep points.

Last edited by ann_stebbing; 09-13-2017 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:34 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Lorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 93/100%
Got my wonderful returns! Thank you to taniahodges2, ann_stebbing, and JoyceG. Special thanks to Thou Art Delyria for all her work hosting this swap and the series!
Old 09-13-2017, 08:58 PM
ATC Novice

anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!anjen is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 143/100%
My returns arrived in today's mail - thanks to ann_stebbing, An.M.Sudyka, and Taniahodges2 for their lovely works of art and thanks to ThouArtDelyrias for hosting! You Rock!s and iTrader have been sent.
Old 09-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of artAllegrae eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1531/100%
Gorgeous cards received from ThouArtDelyrias, ann_stebbing and Mel_Made! Thanks for hosting, Lisa! Off to leave iTrader/rep...
Old 09-15-2017, 08:13 PM
Que Sera, Sera

My Mood:
Finally got my power on tonight (Friday)...it's been off since last Sunday night. I did manage one day to get some backs done for Orange, Black and Purple swap. I hope everyone else in Florida is safe and back with power.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:30 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 243/100%
Wonderful,colorful cards arrived in my mail box while I was away. Thank you to JoyceG,
CastleQueen and CaesariaB
for their amazing art work and to ThouArtDelyrius for hosting.