ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-07-2017, 10:32 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 783/100%
Woot!
Old 09-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1079/100%
Got my very cool orange returns today!! off to leave comments for them all and for the host - thanks!
Old 09-12-2017, 10:13 AM

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Wow, already! I won't be home to see mine for 2 weeks. Excited to see them, but rock points will be a bit late.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Art Lover

My Mood:
suzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 678/100%
Hoping Irma didn't blow mine away. Just returned from evacuating yesterday and don't know if our mail is running or not. No damage to our home so am very thankful.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:45 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 82/100%
Glad you are ok, suzy!
Old 09-13-2017, 07:22 AM

My Mood:
Suzyq, great news. We are still having fires here in the PNW. We are on our way to Laramie, Wy and then Yellowstone.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:41 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 82/100%
Lilibad, you sick of the fires too? The ash is everywhere...
Old 09-14-2017, 09:55 PM
Beer me art!

My Mood:
heymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 1316/100%
I'm glad to hear y'all are safe from fires and storms. We had a wee storm in south Texas too. I was lucky not to be anywhere near there. Fort Worth is in north Texas. I got my lovely ORANGE pages!! Thanks for a wonderful swap experience, FERRETGIRL. I adore my returns. I received the bird in a cage from LILBAD, the sense of wonder from THOU ART DELYRIAS, and the beautiful architectural page with key and very cool dangle from LONDONONT1. Thank you all for a delightful swap!
Old 09-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Art Lover

My Mood:
suzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forumssuzyq clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 678/100%
Orangies arrived! Thanks to Nancy, Londonont1, and Trail Rider for some beauties! And a big thank you to our colorful hostess!!
Old 09-19-2017, 10:31 AM

My Mood:
We should be home from our trip on Friday. Looking forward to returns!!
Old 09-19-2017, 02:59 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2372/100%
Did you have a good trip, lilbad?
Old 09-20-2017, 11:06 AM

My Mood:
So far, good. A few more days left to go.