Bird House-Shaped ATCs ~ Due May 11th

Sherri, if you haven't moved in the last couple months I've got your address and will get my cards off Tuesday. Thanks for such a fun theme!

What adorable houses, ladies! Fun! Alana, don't feel like you need to adjust your style--part of the fun of a swap like this is seeing the different interpretations everyone has on the same theme! :)

Sherri, if you haven't moved in the last couple months I've got your address and will get my cards off Tuesday. Thanks for such a fun theme!

My address is still the same!

I was thinking they were too blah when I did them last week, hence no photo yet. Added a bit and liking them better now. Will post soon

I've 'lurked' several times without leaving a message. I keep coming back and then I tell myself I don't have time but I love this idea so much I have to participate. I actually even have quite a bit of time right now so please sign me up!

Your houses are lovely, Alana!

Welcome CandyLynn and DeenaCottrell--glad you could squeeze in the time to play with us!

I finished my birdhouses today. I'll mail them out in the AM. They are made with sturdy bristol board so they can be used as ornaments if desired.

Last edited:
Cards have arrived from Sophie's mom, Jewels, and CherylS and DD'Orr. Thanks to each of you for an extra card!

Welcome, Deedles! Three more spots left if anybody else wants to jump in!

Back
Top Bottom