Vintage children’s books – HD/HP & Mixed Media ATCs - Due 5th October

Well today is the day. I haven't received any communication or cards from annaleda, and there are none that fit the theme in the gallery, so I will swap out today. I am moving the thread to Active Swaps. I will let you know when I mail the returns. Fabulous lot of cards. Thanks everyone.

The boys have alll been ill and now me. I have not got the cards in the mail. Huge apologies Rae

Just to let you know the cards went off today. I hope you all enjoy your returns. Please post and let me know you got them OK. Mailing times vary so much. I have a very enviable collection of these lovely little cards now. Thank you all for playing.

The comic ones were from londonont1, perhaps she can enlighten you. I didn't recognise them, but then I wouldn't being a Brit. Would you believe the Velveteen Rabbit was completely new to me? Not sure who wrote it. It must be famous, there were several versions of it, all beautiful.

I got my cards a few days ago but forgot to leave reps. Thanks to fairydust , donnacr and londonont1 for you wonderful art work. And huge thanks to ann_stebbing for hosting!

Last edited:
I received my cards. Thanks for a clever swap idea, ann_stebbing

And thanks to these artists
donnacr - The Magic Wishing Chair
TrinaLD - Tom Thumb
ann_stebbing - Up the Faraway Tree

Last edited:
I received my cards and want to say that I absolutely loved, loved, loved this swap!!!

Thanks to Ann for hosting the swap.

Thanks to Alrice46, Ann, and LondonOnt1 for the lovely cards. I love Winnie the Pooh (Alrice46), have a collection of Beatrix Potter books including Jeremy Fisher (Ann), and used to have a whole collection of comic books until my mom through them out, now I have a few (Londonont1). I love each of these cards.

Last edited:
Nearly all the cards have arrived, just 3 more to go. Let me know when you get them so that I can archive the swap. Thank you all so much for playing. I really enjoyed hosting this swap. I had an e-mail from Londonont1 saying she couldn't get scraps in Canada. I sent her a link to the place I got mine from years ago. I would be surprised if they didn't send internationally.

https://www.mamelok.com/scrap-reliefs.html

My beautiful returns arrived yesterday from: dithespy, xela7072 and jo.on.the.go
Many thanks to our wonderful Host for this trip down memory lane and the Beatrix Potter pieces.

off to leave points for all

All cards have now been received. Thank you all so much for playing. Check out my new swaps. I'd love to see more of your artwork.

I will move this thread to the archive now. Thank you all again. I treasure my set of lovely children's book illustrations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom