ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-17-2017, 09:34 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 643/100%
Lurk Lurk.

Instead of Ribbert Ribbet
Old 10-17-2017, 11:47 AM
always creating

Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 250/100%
lurking
Old 10-17-2017, 11:55 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
Aargh! Just found a card for you Prex, with a note on it that says "send with frogs" - darn, they went off yesterday, so I will send it separately tomorrow. Still that's an extra "beaux timbre" winging its way to you. My local La Poste only keeps the very boring international stamps, so I ordered some online, and I've quite a selection to choose from now. I know some people like to keep stamps for their cards, so it's nice to have some interesting ones. I know I do.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:51 AM
Rookie

moolric is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 23/100%
I sympathise with the "Is it a frog or is it a toad?" confusion. I was taking photos once of these adorable little 'froglets'...

Only to find out they were baby cane toads - possibly the least cute of all amphibians.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:12 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 128/100%
Oh, my but I love frogs! Ill sign up when I get the cards done.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:14 PM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 283/100%
My first two! Poison Dart Frog and Milk Frog.

Old 10-18-2017, 05:21 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 589/100%
Wonderful! I don't think I've seen the milk frog before. Very cool!
Old 10-19-2017, 07:29 PM
Newb

naturenerd3 is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
Can I join this?
Old 10-19-2017, 07:47 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
Sure thing naturenerd3. Welcome to the swap, and welcome to AFA. If you have any questions that weren't answered in the directions in the first post, feel free to ask. Everyone here is incredibly helpful!
Old 10-19-2017, 08:43 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 840/100%
Adorable, IamWhatonEarth!

Live, breathe, CREATE
Old 10-20-2017, 12:48 AM
Newb

amee.burton is a welcomed newbie
I would love to join please.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:12 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome, amee.burton! And welcome to AFA!
Old 10-21-2017, 12:14 AM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 283/100%
Thanks for the compliments!
Old 10-21-2017, 07:59 AM
Newb

amee.burton is a welcomed newbie
Thank you