ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-19-2017, 12:19 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2108/100%
Glad you got all that figured out Connie!!

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:38 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 193/100%
Waving to all of you from the great white north. Well actually it's not white here yet but the forecast says snow tomorrow.

Plumhill, that's a gorgeous canvas you did for your partner this month! You did a great job with that nautilus. They're difficult to paint/draw.

Shawnicaitlin, I mailed your canvas out last Friday (Oct 12th).

Neener, I was really bothered by that custom's charge too. I just couldn't understand it and especially the amount Customs charged for your canvas. I can understand taxes being added on but not the amount they asked for a handling fee. I'm glad that they decided it was unreasonable too and issued a refund.

I hope everyone has a nice day with some spare time to do some art!
Old 10-20-2017, 01:38 AM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
Thanks for checking in OldsLady1992, I'll be happy to have you back next month.

And snow tomorrow for vikinglady! What fun

I went to my second watermedia artists meeting tonight at our local museum. They had an artist in demonstrating water soluble oils on Yupo. It was a great experience to be able to watch such an accomplished artist paint in person. Our very own AFA member jewels was there also. She showed off some beautiful watercolor en plein air paintings she did of a couple of boats at a nearby marina. I've said it before but I'm really impressed by the skill she has. The stuff she trades here at AFA is totally and completely different from what she paints off site.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:06 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them allaginghippychic is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 382/100%
Here is the wonderful canvas Seascape painted for me. Hers beat mine in the mail by one day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seascape oct canvas.jpg (37.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-20-2017, 09:35 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 523/100%
Joan....will post your painting to the thread tonight and then everyone can see the beautiful painting I received. I am going out of town today.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:07 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
synjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
I have started Neener's canvas 3 times, and none of them are what I wanted. Perhaps the one on the table will yield the desired results.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:35 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 87/100%
I got my canvas from suntrade today. I love it!
Old 10-20-2017, 09:47 PM

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
totally adorable canvas Seascape131. The kind that that you can't help but smile when you look at it!

And synjin, I've had my share of false starts with these canvases also. I've come to realize what a great "white out" gesso can be - lol. But yeah, sometimes you just have to restart fresh.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:10 PM
You can't get any higher than this

SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1989/100%
Here is the one sent

pumpkin time by SunRise Arts & Crafts, on Flickr
Old 10-20-2017, 10:44 PM

My Mood:
Beautiful! Is it acrylic?
Old 10-21-2017, 08:12 AM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2108/100%
Originally Posted by synjin View Post
I have started Neener's canvas 3 times, and none of them are what I wanted. Perhaps the one on the table will yield the desired results.
No worries man. It will be cool I'm sure.

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:58 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Great painting SunTrade

Synjin...I have a collection of bad starts to canvases!
Old 10-21-2017, 10:57 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
My canvas received from aginghippychic

My canvas received from aginghippychic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1021 late autumn_20171021_0001.jpg (68.2 KB, 9 views)
Old Yesterday, 04:29 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 284/100%
Beautiful aginghippychic. Very autumnal.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM

My Mood:
I totally love that canvas aginghippychic! Great job!