ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-09-2017, 10:29 PM
sketchbook time is always

zilliah has a spectacular aura about him/herzilliah has a spectacular aura about him/herzilliah has a spectacular aura about him/herzilliah has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 139/100%
Ohhhhhhh my goodness, I am beyond excited to get this card! Cards! Aaah! You did an amazing job!

Now hosting: ATC Yourself - HD/HP Self Portraits
Old 08-10-2017, 04:11 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1569/100%
Oh my word asharnanae! You have SPOILED us rotten!! How very generous and such lovely work! Thank you
with God's people. Amen.-Revelation 22:20-21
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-10-2017, 10:24 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
I have sets here from miss, fandanie and MyNameisJenn.
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-11-2017, 01:14 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1725/100%
I am mailing today and will post photos later today after I edit, crop, resize, rename and upload.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 08-11-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 04:16 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 530/100%
"Garden Fairy" and "Judi Dench" for xela7072 and Allegrae, Group 3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003 (600x800).jpg (25.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 004 (600x800).jpg (21.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-11-2017, 04:17 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 530/100%
....And for Kentuckydakota's host card because she liked the fairy in the sunset, a wizard in the sunset:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002 (600x800).jpg (18.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-11-2017, 05:09 PM
suckin it up...

poonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobahpoonwugget is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 186/100%
Phew...I finished. Things have been super busy getting my son all ready for college, but I managed to find a little free time to finish these cards. Hope my group-mates like them!
Alice in Wonderland... for Angelmuz
A portrait of a lady who looks like her dog...for IamWhatonearth
A zentangled martini girl... for ann_stebbing
A surly city owl...for Prex79
and a Clue hostie (mystery solved!) for kentuckydakota.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_20170804 (2).jpg (61.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_20170804 (3).jpg (54.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_20170811 (2).jpg (67.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_20170811 (3).jpg (66.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_20170811.jpg (70.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 08-11-2017, 06:13 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
Oh my word! What delightful hostie cards you made me CiCi and poonwugget! Thank you so much!
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-12-2017, 03:23 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 214/100%
I love my Martini girl (though it is many a years since I drank a Martini )
Old 08-13-2017, 03:05 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2312/100%
KD, My ATCs are going in the mail on Monday. I am sorry but I have no way of scanning my ATCs. I can photo copy them & send you copies if you want me to do that.....
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES PURPLE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 10/5
Old 08-13-2017, 08:16 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
No, it's fine. Not a problem. Though if you want them scanned and posted when they arrive I'm happy to do that, just let me know.
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-14-2017, 03:34 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2312/100%
Oh that would be great, KD!! Thank you so much!!
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES PURPLE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 10/5
Old 08-14-2017, 07:52 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
No problemo
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-14-2017, 07:53 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
And I have lovely cards in from Suzi
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-14-2017, 10:24 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1725/100%
I mailed already and I doing this from memory.

found poetry, birds and fairies. GEICO GECKO for the host.
Beverley
4. Fandanie
5. yonawrites
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MJ PAT 001.jpg (42.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg MJ PAT 002.jpg (50.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg MJ PAT 003.jpg (48.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg MJ PAT 004.jpg (50.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-14-2017, 11:43 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
Aw, don'cha just LOVE that feisty little Gecko! Thanks so much CQ!
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-15-2017, 08:08 AM
Drawn to Art

My Mood:
IrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant futureIrishRose has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
My last two for the finish. Nancy Drew for Allegrae and Zettified flowers for our host, KentukyDakota.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0572.JPG (49.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0567.JPG (39.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-15-2017, 11:55 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
Oh thank you. Very pretty!
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 08-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2407/100%
Finally finished my cards for group 7:

Jellyfish for mynameisJenn
In the style of Wassily Kandiski for londonont1
Cross for BekaH
Wildflowers for goatgirl
Art Nouveau lady for kentuckydakota
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0736.jpg (26.3 KB, 19 views)

My APC Ad

www.shesdreaming.de
Old 08-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2472/100%
Beautiful evalila!