Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure swap (A, B, & C), due November 2

Lovely, Donnacr! I love how you worked the letters in each one! I will be on the lookout for them.

** MAIL CALL **

AuntieDeb, your beautifully crafted cards arrived yesterday. Thanks so much for the personalized host card!

Grebricar, your lovely cards arrived today. Thanks so much for the special host card with your favorite A, B, & C!

2 1/2 WEEKS LEFT... How's everyone coming on their cards? I am so happy with all the ones I am seeing so far. Going to be some great returns for everyone.

Welcome, mrubyjean! Your cards are delightful, I love how you used an object starting with each letter, and of course, I adore the angel wing!

** MAIL CALL **

Suzi and PatJ your cards have made it safely to their destination! Thank you both for the lovely host cards!

Beautiful, ReverieJJ! I look forward to seeing them in person!

I am sooo bummed but I am going to have to bug out of this one. Time got away with me and my son and daughter-in-law her in town, wound up having their baby early (yesterday) and now I am really busy. I am sorry but will try and catch the next one!:(

I am sooo bummed but I am going to have to bug out of this one. Time got away with me and my son and daughter-in-law her in town, wound up having their baby early (yesterday) and now I am really busy. I am sorry but will try and catch the next one!:(

So sad to see you go, but family comes first! And congratulations on your new family member! Hopefully, when I post the next one, you will have time to join us.

** MAIL CALL **

Received wonderful cards from mrubyjean, Annie, and ReverieJJ!! Thank you all for the host cards, they will be treasured!

I have been getting into terrible muddles recently so I have decided to take a break from swaps for a while. Please withdraw me from the swap.

I have been getting into terrible muddles recently so I have decided to take a break from swaps for a while. Please withdraw me from the swap.

So sorry to see you go. Maybe next time.

** MAIL CALL **

The last set of cards came from donnacr -- thanks for the host card!

I will be swapping out in the next couple of days. I will let you know when they go in the mail. Thanks to everyone who played!

When you receive your cards, you can go to the first post of this swap and click on the name of the artist that you received your return from and it will take you to one of their posts so you can leave a YouRock! for them. Also, please leave me an iTrader as well. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom