Found Poetry Swap, mixed media, due May 24th, 2018

Awesome returns from VHoneyBee, nanvan, and katelnorth - thanks to all! Thanks to our hostess for a fun swap - love found poetry!

My beautiful returns arrived today!! Thanks to design49, CreativeK and Asharnanae. And of course, thanks to our hostess as well! Great swap! I hope we made it easy for you! :jiggy:

I got a set of gorgeous returns today... they are so beautiful; I actually got goosebumps when I saw them!! Doing iTrader and You Rock now before I forget :~)

Got my returns this weekend--love them all! Thank you to MicheleMC, dithespy and suzyq, and thank you to TSMarie for hosting such an awesome swap!

Lovely returns received from ali, zandradee and asharnanae! Thanks, ladies -- and thanks to our host! Off to leave Itrader/rep...

My return arrived in an envelope from the USPS it must fave gotten stuck in the machine, One card was just about torn in have. Here is a picture.

I was able to read the Found Poetry on the torn card. And there were no embellishment on any of them. The machine must of had a malifuntion.

My returns arrived today - a really nice selection of found poetry - thanks to creativek, loladog and zandradee. I'll do rep points for loladog and zandradee right away - creativek, I've just repped you for another swap, so will have to "spread it around" a bit first. And TSMarie, I'll have to wait to give you itrader as well, as it hasn't been two hours since the last one, lol.

Thanks everyone!

My return arrived in an envelope from the USPS it must fave gotten stuck in the machine, One card was just about torn in have. Here is a picture.

Wow. I have never seen an envelope quite so mutilated. I'm glad they got to you, but so sorry for the damage! :(

My returns arrived unmutilated today! Fantastic found poetry from katelnorth, BluSkyHare and Asharnae. Thank you for hosting, T S Marie.

Thank you, TSMarie for hosting. Thank you to litefoot13, bastcrystal, and roadbike831 for their found poetry.

Back
Top Bottom