ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-06-2017, 09:00 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 84/100%
Congratulations CQ5 on getting St. Patrick; if it couldn't be mine, I'm glad it's yours! Can't wait to see my returns - so love all the cards in this wonderful swap!
Old 04-06-2017, 09:47 PM
ATC Guru

Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!Lalka should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 482/100%
Originally Posted by ohhappyday View Post
I'm SO happy to hear some of you are already receiving your returns!
It's true! It's true! Mine arrived today and they're all cute as can be!!! Thanks for a super fun swap! Going to leave "rock remarks" now...
Old 04-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 214/100%
My returns arrived today! They are such pretty cards. Love them all.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:31 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Daphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 197/100%
Looking at the pictures with all those gorgeous greenhouses lined up I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with my returns, they are all so wonderfully done!

~ Now Hosting Postage Stamp Weaving ATC Swap 2.0 Due Sept 1 ~
Old 04-07-2017, 04:55 AM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
Okay, in the wee hours, my tiny brain has thought of another house-shaped ATC theme that I think could be a lot of fun - DOLL HOUSES ...
Old 04-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 744/100%
Got my sweet lil houses from
locatray
cardgal
kae.ryan
Thanks all and a special yippee hoorah for ohhappyday for hosting a fun swap. Thank you
Old 04-07-2017, 07:23 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 306/100%
Wonderful greenhouses arrived on this cold, windy & snowy day! Thank you to our spectacular hostess as well as Artchick501, RaineyDay, and Daphne75. Can't wait to see what house swap is next... Off to leave you rocks and iTrader!
Old 04-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Making joyful marks

Bunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to allBunnymther is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 74/100%
Got Wonderful greenhouses from Sophie's Mom, Clipped Threads, & Bluesky. I LOVE them all & so proud to have them. And big TY to Our lovely hostess for running such a fabulous swap & for the extra goodies. Looking forward to the next one.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
Grebricar is an ATC Rock Star!Grebricar is an ATC Rock Star!Grebricar is an ATC Rock Star!Grebricar is an ATC Rock Star!Grebricar is an ATC Rock Star!Grebricar is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 20/100%
Thank you wonderful cards from Trail Rider, Suzi and Sillylilly41.
Thanks also to our wonderful hostess for this swap, I enjoyed it so much.
It really was such Happy Mail to receive! Loved the envelope and the included embellishments and backgrounds, thank you!
Old 04-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 365/100%
Check out our Swap Gallery!

Thank u to moderator, Carole Cadek, for creating a GREENHOUSE SWAP GALLERY for us. 😆
I'm in Nevada having a ball with our grandkiddos, but enjoyed checking in & hearing many of you have received your returns! 😆 Thanks for all the positive feedback!!

Last edited by ohhappyday; 04-16-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Exploring...

TSMarie is an ATC Rock Star!TSMarie is an ATC Rock Star!TSMarie is an ATC Rock Star!TSMarie is an ATC Rock Star!TSMarie is an ATC Rock Star!TSMarie is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 43/100%
Absolutely fantastic cards arrived yesterday from Grebricar, Amapola, and mrubyjean! I LOVE them all, ladies!
Old 04-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
Beautiful, beautiful cards arrived in the UK today for me from Bunnymther, TSMarie and Daphne75.
Amazing artwork and thank you so much to our hardworking host ohhappyday
Old 04-10-2017, 03:55 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
TrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 100/100%
Received my excellent ATC green houses Saturday, wonderful little bits of fun from BekaH, Joyce G., and JanetMachek. They all make me smile, so they will be posted up on my bulletin board for the forseeable future. Thanks for hosting, ohhappyday!
Old 04-13-2017, 07:59 PM
ATC Virtuoso

Fantastic green houses arrived today from RaineyDay (Immigrant House - wow!), mrubyjean (Pleasant Nest - so pretty!) and Ampola (lovely card with 3 hearts and Canadian stamp!) - such happy mail - I love them all! And big big thanks to our wonderful hostess Ohhappyday for making this such a fun swap! And thank you so much for the great extras, too!
Old 04-13-2017, 08:00 PM
ATC Virtuoso

p.s. I'm off to give YouRocks for the fantastic cards and ITrader for our host!
Old 04-14-2017, 08:37 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Daphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 197/100%
Lovely returns! Thanks for hosting, Pam !! off to leave YouRocks

electricdesigner, I think it will take a little while longer before I can leave you another YouRock as I have just given you one in the egg shaped ATC swap... I wont forget though

~ Now Hosting Postage Stamp Weaving ATC Swap 2.0 Due Sept 1 ~
Old 04-17-2017, 08:16 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 370/100%
Gorgeous greenhouse cards arrived while I was away for Easter! Thank you, Pam, for hosting, and locatray, Laffqueen and nanvan for the beautiful cards.

Tags
collage, green, house shaped, mixed media