ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
Cards are due in 4 days and very soon after adorable mice will be on the way back to you!
Old 03-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1003/100%
Still haven't seen mine yet Cindy?
Old 03-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Chaotic

My Mood:
artsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 216/99%
I'm sorry Cindy. I need to drop. Between the flu striking my household, and then my brother's family moving in while they wait for their new house to be finished, I just haven't gotten a chance to finish them.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:24 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2314/100%
Cindylou, Have mine came in yet, either?
FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/17
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES PURPLE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 10/5
Old 03-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Valuing the Past - Creating the future!

My Mood:
Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 849/100%
Gesh I hope mine get there in time, I did post in plenty of time.....
Old 03-22-2017, 12:37 PM
ATC Novice

Pixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobahPixari is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 131/100%
My mice got lost in my purse and I lost track of time. There is no way my mice will get there on time
Old 03-22-2017, 10:10 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Cindy, anything? I am a little worried...
Old 03-23-2017, 10:07 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
I am a little worried about you Cindylou...Does anybody know if everything is ok?
Old 03-23-2017, 10:46 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2314/100%
Haven't heard anything from her & she never sent in any Green Chunky pages even though she signed up for the swap....
FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 8/17
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES PURPLE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 10/5
Old 03-23-2017, 11:12 PM

My Mood:
Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I am concerned for her too, I have left messages about my cards, as I am concerned they haven't arrived when I sent them in plenty of time, but is her health ok?
Old 03-24-2017, 02:11 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
Hello all, I'm so sorry for being MIA, my hubby lost his job on the 14th and things have been crazy around here with both of us trying to find jobs and figuring out what we are going to do, stay where we are or move out of state to be closer to family.
On a good note yesterday all the mice are on the way to you
Old 03-24-2017, 05:56 PM
Clan Cat

Fernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastFernheart95 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 341/100%
Awe, I hope you guys can get to happier times soon!
Old 03-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Oh my Cindylou! I am sooo sorry to hear that! Went through that a little over a year ago and my hubby was unemployed for 8 months. It was tight but we were able to pull through and persevere! We are just now starting to get back on our feet...my prayers are with you!
Old 03-27-2017, 09:48 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
Received my wonderful returns! am off to leave comments! Hope all is going well Cindylou!
Old 04-03-2017, 05:25 PM
ATC Novice

Geonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobahGeonek is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 164/100%
Got my wonderful whimsical mice left you rock and Itrader. Hope who ever got my little mice enjoys them.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:02 PM
the magpie

My Mood:
qkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 111/100%
I received some adorable little mice in my mailbox today!!! Thank you so much to Mouseit, Suzi, and londonont1 for your lovely creations and as always thank you Cindylou for hosting such a super fun swap!!!Off to give iTrader and rep points now

She gave herself very good advice, but she very seldom followed it...
Old 04-11-2017, 11:45 PM

My Mood:
WHOOHOO I AM JUST DELIGHTED!!! Thank you so much Cindylou for hosting a mouse swap.. as you know any mouse swap is great for me.. heehee

I have received delightful cards from xela7072, Ferrergirl and Jodi - Thank you folks I love them!!! zooming off to leave itrader and rep points!!
Old 04-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Be inspiring ... be kind ...

My Mood:
jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!jaw should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1078/100%
Sorry to be so tardy! Fabulous returns. My laptop is dead and my oh-so-smart phone won't let me leave You Rocks.
Thanks to: Thou Art Delyrias, Fernheart95, and Geonek.