In A Suitcase or a Chest Swap – Due March 23, 2012

Hehe those bunnys are fab!!!! I have an idea for a good one, its top secret to make sure I can do it before I commit to anything lol...its going to be a challenge though!

All these hints . . .
Everyone keeping their suitcase contents top secret . . .
Keeping stuff under lock and key

This is driving me CRAZY!!
(Short trip!):D

Hehe I don't want to say as its a super cool idea but if I can't make it right then no one knows hehe...
And thinking about it I should just sign up then I have no excuses :D I won't grow if I don't challenge myself! So sign me up captain please :D

Yes indeed.
Signed up ye be.

Did you remember to subscribe to this thread so you know your are committed - or should be.

lea67000, your cards arrived today.
They are even more cool in person.

Thank you for the hostie card.
I am keeping Ms. Drac.:shocked:
Bet you NEVER would have guessed.:laugh:

Hehe no I haven't been on my pc since.... I have a list of all the pages I visit on my phone history for now :D

Oh dang it hehe that card of leas was what enticed me here in the first place...her cards are very cool!

I would be happy to send you any of leas cards, as part of your returns for this swap,
EXCEPT FOR THE VAMPIRE.

She has already been retired to my PRIVATE collection.

Thank you again lea6000.

You will have to let us know when you host your first swap.
You are limited to only 12 participants, and I can only imagine what theme you will chose as your intro to the hosting world. Sight unseen, I think I would like to participate.:yes:

hehe I will let you know, got a little while to wait though...ive not been here that long and already hooked hehe

Hehe crikey they do breed fast! If you ever need to know about head lice breeding patterns I'm your lady of knowledge! Took us between 3/6 months to rid our daughter of them last year! Fingers crossed we never go there again!!!

Oh I went to check to sort out the subscribes in my thread and there all there and I didn't even do anything wow! :D

They did a fantastic job! Its a very cute trunk!

We're all good on the head lice front we've been clean for a year now, still check though hehe!
And my working conditions are thoroughly sterilised and no kids in sight for art time :D
And eyedrops are on the way so I've got it all covered :D
Oh and I cut out my pieces for the top secret trunk...but I may have done a bit wrong. We shall see this evening :D

With 3 kids 5 and under, and clean on head lice for a year, your child picked up the new best friends at an early age. If you are a SAHM, where did the head lice come from?
Crud! I didn't want to ask!
And now eyedrops? Oh my goodness.

Cut out pieces for a top secret trunk.
I am intrigued.

Wait until evening?
I will be a nervous wreck with that much waiting.:arghh:

Last edited:
I wanted to do a foldy one, and I've just realised I cut out 2 atc sized bits instead of one big bit to fold.
Kids are 5,3,1 so I mainly wait till they've gone to bed so I can work freely and not have to answer daft questions :D
It is hard waiting but gives me time to think on my ideas so I can get straight to it at bedtime :D

Your trunk gets more interesting with each post.
Sometimes cutting out smaller pieces, rather than a big one that folds, leads to a less bulky card, possibly better.

Last edited:
You know you might be right, I was thinking that when I glue all my parts together it wouldn't open but I can just fold the top potion then I can still glue it all and its still secure and still open :D
I don't think ribbon or anything else to hinge it like that would work aesthetically

Back
Top Bottom