ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-24-2017, 11:04 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1481/100%
Yes, I am going to join you, and do all 7 sins. My biggest problem is that I tend to use rubber stamps for my art, and I know I don't have any gluttonous images, so I do have to use googled images and embellish them.

I don't draw.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:32 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 382/100%
Always happy to have you CQ, ALL mediums welcome (except photography and digital) ... no need to draw if you want to mix-media/collage it.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:37 PM
Fairly New

IrendiSunshine is a friendly and kind soulIrendiSunshine is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 4/100%
This is interesting for sure!!! I'm going to lurk for now while I catch up on what I have on my plate.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:54 PM

My Mood:
Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)Beverley is an ATC god(ess)
Hope you decided to come back and join us, IrendiSunshine
Old 04-26-2017, 03:34 PM
Surround myself with inspiration

My Mood:
canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)canadarosebud is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 334/100%
Please sign me up
Old 04-26-2017, 03:44 PM

My Mood:
Absolutely! Welcome to the swap canadarosebud
Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM

My Mood:
"With the exception of octopus, I don't think I've met any food that I didn't like. And by the way, sometimes I do like octopus. I'm just not crazy about it by itself. I love sea urchin. I love uni. If I'm going to die of anything, it's going to be gluttony."
~ Justin Timberlake

And for your information...

Disney and Gluttony
Gluttony Movies

Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Newb

josiesuelupin is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
I would like to participate! Thank you.
Old Today, 02:53 PM

My Mood:
Welcome josiesuelupin, so glad you have decided to join us. Adding you to the list right now