ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-03-2017, 12:39 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Noodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 975/100%
Oh they are cool! and thank you for the hosties
Old 08-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Noodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Thank you Monica for playing - wonderful sets
Old 08-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Plumhill your skulls arrived today - they are all fabulous and I'm so happy to have two to add to my collection. Also thank you very much for the stickers, I love stickers and whatever I don't want Georgie has - it's win win for both of us!
Old 08-09-2017, 05:57 PM
I've never met a color I didn't like.

My Mood:
Rosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
My skulls are done, so I'll get them in the mail tomorrow or Friday. They are cut straighter than the photo indicates.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2309.jpg (35.3 KB, 27 views)
Old 08-10-2017, 08:46 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Wonderful skulls rosecake!!!
Old 08-22-2017, 02:04 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Rosecake's wonderful skulls arrived, wow thank you for including two extra
Old 08-29-2017, 01:00 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 53/100%
Oops!

Thought I had already signed up sorry, can u add me on please, mine are made and ready to go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RenderedContent-ECDD98FB-608A-4CD9-9765-3BFA5CBFB2C6.jpg (70.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 08-29-2017, 01:14 PM
Scribble, paint, cut, paste, repeat...

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 233/100%
FANTABULOUS, Jaxsmom!
Old 08-31-2017, 02:39 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Awesome and welcome
Old 09-09-2017, 09:16 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2087/100%
These will be going in the mail Monday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skin.jpg (26.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 09-10-2017, 02:59 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Aw both sets look awesome
Old 09-19-2017, 09:39 AM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with allBluesky has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 181/100%
Mailed.... hopefully no delays due to hurricanes.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:00 PM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
No worries I'll let you know when they arrive
Old 09-22-2017, 03:03 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Miss and Jaxsmom inchies are here
Old 09-23-2017, 02:00 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 77/100%
Withdrawing as explained in Ladybug swap I do not have the beans to mail my inchies.
I'm sorry Noodle!
Old 09-23-2017, 08:51 PM

My Mood:
Rosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant futureRosecake has a brilliant future
Bummer, Paradox! I hope things get better sooner rather than later. They will get better. I've been there before.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:17 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Apologies to everybody that I will not be participating in my own swaps (which I know is very unusual for me). I have been finding doing any art increasingly difficult and don't enjoy it anymore - going to take a break from art and hope it comes back. This does mean some people may get 2 inchies off the same person due to the low numbers - I hope you don't mind. And thank you again for joining my swaps.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:43 AM

My Mood:
All cool, Noodle. We'll miss your art but understand you have a lot on your plate. Hope you get your mojo back.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:44 AM
Scribble, paint, cut, paste, repeat...

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 233/100%
No problem, Katie! Momma-hood takes a lot out of a person. I've been feeling a little that way myself, and my babies are all grown up! It still saps your creative energy when they go through "stuff".
Old 09-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Sorry to see you go ParadoxSketchbook but I understand

Bluesky's appeared today so can start swapping out soon