ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-25-2017, 11:52 AM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2609/100%
Halloween Inchies! Due October 13, 2017

Due Date: October 13, 2017
Withdraw By: Just let me know in advance.
Limit 20 Players

Make 6 Inchies ( Must be exact size and cut neatly )
Any Medium you prefer
Be Sure to put your username on the back.

- PM me for my address when you are ready to mail
- Your Inchies must arrive by the due date, I do not wait on late mail, I mail all returns the next day
When you sign up be sure you communicate. If you need to withdraw that is fine just let me know. All players signing up and do not send their Inchies or post in the thread after signing up will receive a neutral itrader for non Communication.

USA Players: Please send a SASE ( self addressed stamped envelope ) with the same amount of postage it takes too mail them to me. Thicker Inchies will require extra postage, please include that, I can't cover the postage cost for you.

International Players: Please include a SAE ( self addressed envelope ) with a $1.00 bill or $1.00 worth of US postage.

Who wants to join me?

Robin - received
Monica - received
Anni- received
Sahrlene54 - received
Kimmie - received
Suzi - received
Aznfg - received
Miss - received

Last edited by Robin; 10-13-2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:24 AM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Anyone!
Old 07-26-2017, 08:33 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
lurking
Old 07-26-2017, 07:28 PM
Do as I say...not as I do

My Mood:
Annie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 101/100%
I'm in...sign me up please.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:56 PM
always creating

Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)Monica is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 250/100%
Please sign me up for this one.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:44 PM
I Love ATCs!

Welcome to you both!
Old 07-27-2017, 10:02 AM
tomorrow is today's dream

My Mood:
sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!sharlene54 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 601/100%
I'd like to join.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:51 PM
I Love ATCs!

Welcome Sharlene54
Old 07-28-2017, 07:27 AM
Giraffe Queen of AFA

My Mood:
Noodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allNoodlerabbit88 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 975/100%
I will join
Old 07-28-2017, 10:38 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
I seem to struggle with making Halloween inchies look the way I want them to, but I'd like to give it a go, please?
Old 07-28-2017, 11:04 PM
I Love ATCs!

Of Course, welcome!
Old 08-01-2017, 11:03 AM
I Love ATCs!

Anyone else?
Old 08-01-2017, 11:22 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 258/100%
I will join.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:33 AM
I Love ATCs!

Welcome Suzi!
Old 08-03-2017, 08:42 PM
You can't get any higher than this

SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!SunTrade should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1989/100%
lurking
Old 08-07-2017, 11:01 AM
I Love ATCs!

Anyone else?
Old 08-11-2017, 07:10 PM
I Love ATCs!

We still have plenty of room!
Old 08-22-2017, 09:16 PM
I Love ATCs!

We still have some room for new players!
Old 08-22-2017, 09:58 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
Yeah, where's all the inchie lovers???!!!!
Old 08-26-2017, 06:45 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)aznfg is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
I am joining this swap. I got into my Halloween stuff and discovered I made a bunch of inchies. I missed the swap deadline so now I can swap them with everyone here.