ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-24-2017, 03:21 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 850/100%
So sorry for your loss Monroy. I hope in time the grief can give way to the wonderful memories you created with your Dad.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:54 PM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 225/100%
Originally Posted by ParadoxSketchbook View Post
Sending bright, healing, and helpful vibes your way. IDK what one even says in the American culture at times like these...but good luck on the arrangements?
yes i agree i do not even know what to say to myself. Honestly i do not want to even go to my own fathers funeral, you know how siblings can be. i am just beside myself with grief and people think more about the money than who just died......horrible. Thank you for the kind words.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:55 PM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
Originally Posted by Laffqueen View Post
So sorry for your loss Monroy. I hope in time the grief can give way to the wonderful memories you created with your Dad.
That is the good thing Laffqueen, i still have memories. I have the joy and the humor of my father.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:40 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)Sophie's mom is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 306/100%
My returns arrived today!

Monroy28 deepest sympathy and hugs
Old 05-25-2017, 12:18 AM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 809/100%
Monroy28, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Hugs,
Josie
Old 05-25-2017, 06:00 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
Happy mail day. Thank you Sophie's Mom, Mushu and Nancy. And special thanks to Monroe for a great SWAP. OFF TO LEAVE YOU ROCK
Old 05-25-2017, 06:09 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 378/100%
Returns arrived!! Thank you Monroy28 for hosting and for the "extras"! Thank you Lizzabell, Londonont1, and silly lily 41 for great cards! Off to leave points!

NOW HOSTING:STAMP A SCENE BABY ANIMALS and ZETTI NCIS CHARACTERS
Old 05-25-2017, 06:13 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Has the Yellow Pages SWAP Been listed yet?
Old 05-25-2017, 06:19 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)NYJunkie is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 631/100%
I got my Historical Zetti's today ---they are all terrific. Thank you Beverley, Lu*O and JoyceG. Thank you to our Host, Monroy28, too. Extra goodies!!!! thanks!!!

I'm off to give You Rocks and an iT.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:42 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 51/100%
Zettis arrived safely! All are amazing! Thank you for such a wonderful swap! You always hold the most interesting ones
Old 05-26-2017, 12:14 PM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobahBetsyg is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 123/100%
Wonderful returns! Thanks to NYJunkie, Ancient Planter and Laffqueen for super cards!Special thanks to Monroy28. Wonderful goodies! I'm looking forward to the yellow pages swap!
Old 05-29-2017, 11:50 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
My cards have arrived, Yay! Love them all Thank you Zandradee, xela7072, and NYjunkie. And thank you, Dulce, for hosting
Now Hosting: Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth
Old 05-29-2017, 12:12 PM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forumszandradee clearly spends too much time on the forums
My returns have arrived. Thanks to Mushu, Joyce G, and mcgillisj, and especially to Dulce for hosting.

My prayers are with you during this difficult time.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:35 PM
Professional Soccer Mom

mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!mcgillisj should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 809/100%
I received wonderful cards from sillylily41, Londonont and Blancalobo. Thanks so much, Dulce!!
Old 06-05-2017, 06:02 PM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Now closing thread.

Tags
collage, historical, history, zetti