ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-30-2017, 09:22 AM
Ok, I'm just obsessed.

My Mood:
Cecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCecileb is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 138/100%
My turtles arrived! Absolutely gorgeous turtles from Janoodle, Gemininorn, and one other but there was no name on it.

Art Junkie - awesome fun swap - thank you for hosting.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:54 AM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 228/100%
I am having an awesome day today because my turtle returns landed in my postbox today. First and foremost a great big Thank You to art_junkie for conceiving and hosting this brilliant swap.
Then a big shoutout to IamWhatonearth, mynameisJenn and ineedtocreate, you are all talented beyond belief!

Last edited by Gemininorn; 05-30-2017 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Star Gazer

My Mood:
Waterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoastWaterblossoms is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
I seem to be functioning in "turtle mode" these days...being late to the finish line announcement wise, that is.

My beautiful returns landed safely in the desert at the beginning of the week. Many thanks to Miss Nanner for her perky "Miss Daisy if you do", to Reji for her unique perspective aqua turtle, to Janina for her zen-delight turtle #3, and finally to the hostess with the mostest, dear Ruth, for her amazing turtle transformer frog which I cannot stop playing with!

I will be off documenting "you rocks" and iTraders this weekend.

I love your art to bits! Thank you each and every one.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:10 AM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 604/100%
Hooray for art bits! I am out of town for a few weeks, and will have very little internet access.

Thank you to everyone for playing.
Old 06-06-2017, 04:08 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 323/100%
Originally Posted by art_junkie View Post
Hooray for art bits! I am out of town for a few weeks, and will have very little internet access.

Thank you to everyone for playing.
art_junkie, enjoy yourself! I'll be leaving at the end of June for a month of glorious arts immersion and can't wait.

Tags
turts r workin' it