ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-09-2017, 06:28 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2348/100%
Mail Call!!

prex79 Your ATCs arrived on 7/7. Thanks for the bits & pieces of doo dads=)
Old 07-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 942/100%
My cards arrived to Going to leave you rock and iTrader.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:29 PM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 134/100%
My cards arrived too! Thanks to Jsereg001, Collette, &Busymumto3! Thanks for another great swap, Ferretgirl!
Old 07-18-2017, 05:18 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Yay but we are getting closer & closer to the end....
Old 07-18-2017, 11:48 AM
I've moved! Check for the correct address, Please.

Betsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant futureBetsyg has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 134/100%
We could do an alphabet of flowers or plants.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:29 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
I did a Flower of the Month Chunky Page Swap not too long ago. Goatgirl has been doing a bird series, too, if anyone is interested. I have several other swaps running around in my noggin but they are not necessarily a series. We'll see how it goes.....
Old 07-19-2017, 04:18 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them alldithespy is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 206/100%
My retuens arrived today. I am so thrilled with them! Thank you so much prex79, sillylilly41 and jo.on.the.go for your incredible art and a big thank you to ferretgirl for hosting.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:23 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Wow! You got yours earlier than some of the US artists. Our P O is just strange, some times....
Old 07-19-2017, 04:28 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 245/100%
I saw Di's post and thought "must go check the post box" and sure enough, they are here. Thanks to sillylilly141; prex79 and Seascape131. Just off to do points. Thanks again for this series ferretgirl. Can't wait to complete my set. It's so close now.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:29 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
I know, too close to the end=(
Old 07-20-2017, 12:17 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Got some wonderful cards today from Ann_stebbing, prex79, and dithespy! Thank you!
Old 07-20-2017, 03:53 PM
going, going, always going: Rapa Nui (Easter Island) next

My Mood:
jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!jo.on.the.go should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1359/100%
As we near the end of the alphabet, I have to thank Collette ferretgirl for all of the effort it took to keep this series of swaps going for so many months. And, as usual, I want to thank the artists who have made cards so that I can nearly finish off my collection.
alexrm15 - sea slug
onddonont1 - toucan
Suzi - uromastyx
Old 07-21-2017, 03:10 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Has everyone pretty much received their ATCs for this swap? I might close it up a bit earlier than usual so that I can start another swap but want to make sure that everyone has received their ATCs. londonont1? busymumto3? I think you are the only two international ones I am waiting on....
Old 07-22-2017, 12:36 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Well, since I didn't hear from anyone, I am going to go ahead & archive this one. Only two more to go....