ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-06-2017, 05:43 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2290/100%
Talking COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 X 4 CHUNKY PAGE SWAP/OPEN MEDIUM/DUE DATE SEPTEMBER 6TH

Due date September 6th

Number of Pages: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: 30
Open Medium

COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4X4 CHUNKY PAGE/OPEN MEDIA/Due: SEPTEMBER 6TH

These swaps are to be monochromatic swaps. Monochromatic mean dealing with or playing with one color. Any color of ink is acceptable & you can use small bits & pieces of other colors but very sparingly. When you look at your done chunky pages they should scream: black. One look at the chunky should automatically make you see what color series we are in. If you are not sure then please send me a scan of what you are working on.

The next color in our color series is Orange!!! I would prefer that each chunky page be different but if they are slightly similar that is okay.

Chunkies should be 4 x 4 in size; securely made & sturdy. If I can bend or fold the chunky pages easily then they are too thin. Chunky pages that are received that are not sturdy/easily bent or folded will be returned to the artist at their expense. It is not fair to the other artists that follow the rules. Embellishments are encouraged but if used they must be securely fastened & able to go through a mail machine with no problems and you also need to add extra postage for shipping costs for adding the embellishments. Please leave a half inch clear on the left side for binding purposes. Encase your chunky pages in protective plastic. Please use stickers minimally & especially not as the focal point. Please decorate the back side as well (can be more simple) & put your info on the back (Real name/A4A name/the swap name/chunky title/where you are from/date). All participants must send an envelope for their swaps to be returned in. If the envelope you send them in is in good enough condition I will re-use that one to send your swaps back in; if not then you need to send an extra envelope for your returns.

Beings that this is an open medium swap, it must be noted that all artists will be mailed what comes in regardless of what medium they use. A HD/HP artist may end up getting a collage CHUNKY & vice versa. A COLLAGE-MIXED MEDIAl artist may end up getting a HD/HP Chunky Page. If this issue is a big problem for you then you can private message me & I'll see what I can do but honestly, this should be fun not gloom & doom....

Both US and international artists must pay for their own return postage; either well concealed cash (the amount that it took to mail your chunky pages to me)/US stamps/or you can private message me for my Pay Pal addy info. Estimated postage costs:

US $2.74-$3.25 for three pages/$3.25-$4.60 for six pages
Canada $9-$11
Everywhere else $11-$14 for three pages/$14 + for six pages

I will refund any extra $$$ left over from shipping prices.

Please mail chunky pages a week & half or two weeks before due date Host chunky pages are not mandatory but I would be tickled pink if I received one. Late chunky pages will be returned unswapped. No communication and no pages will result in Neutral ITrader. When you are ready to send please private message me for my addy info. After you have received your chunky pages; the names of the artists in the swap will be linked so that you can easily give out You Rock points & ITrader for me.

If you have any questions, whatsoever, please feel free to ask. It is a good idea to go over the rules a couple of times so that you become comfortable in getting your swaps out appropriately. So let's make some fun!!D

ferretgirl http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...59&postcount=3
suzyq http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...28&postcount=2
ThouArtDelyrias http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...06&postcount=4
TrailRider http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...51&postcount=7
londonont1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...57&postcount=9 RECEIVED
lilbad http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...2&postcount=11
heymaggie http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...5&postcount=17
Nancy http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...0&postcount=18
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19

Last edited by ferretgirl; 07-18-2017 at 05:39 AM.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Art Lover

My Mood:
suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 646/100%
Me, please!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
Yay! Number one!!
Old 07-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 972/100%
number two!!
Old 07-08-2017, 03:42 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Number two is yours!!
Old 07-10-2017, 05:17 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Anyone else?
Old 07-10-2017, 04:56 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
TrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
Count me in! Gonna go drink a glass of orange juice for inspiration.....
Old 07-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Yep, may as well=)
Old 07-11-2017, 11:27 PM
thanks for all the great swap returns.

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 563/100%
mine will be in tomorrows mail.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:01 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Thank you for letting me know.....
Old 07-12-2017, 11:12 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 780/100%
Aha, I found you!!! Count me in!
Old 07-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Glad you found us, too....
Old 07-15-2017, 10:24 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Bumping
Old 07-16-2017, 11:30 AM
valentina22

valentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobahvalentina22 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 112/100%
let me see what I can come up with before signing up
Old 07-16-2017, 11:58 AM

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Have two completed, and two in the works.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:26 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
Okay, both of you; that sounds good...
Old 07-17-2017, 06:50 PM
Beer me art!

My Mood:
heymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 1298/100%
I'm in if you'll have me! 3 for 3 please. I love orange.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:46 PM
Rips and Snips

Nancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1311/100%
Yea! Sign me up! I barely got through the browns and knew I could not deal with working with depressing greys and black (still dealing with my sons leukemia and trips in and out of the hospital) and I need Color in my life....I have a 9 page orange chunky book that we made in an AFA chunky swap in 2007 an it is beautiful!!
Old 07-17-2017, 09:03 PM

My Mood:
Nancy, sorry to hear about your son. Good to see you back in action!
Old 07-17-2017, 10:13 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 972/100%
Finished mine this weekend. Will mail out this week.

Yes Nancy, I am sorry as well! Hope you are holding up well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4x4 Orange Chunky Swap.jpg (41.2 KB, 14 views)