ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-14-2017, 07:29 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 502/100%
Woo hoo!! Finally finished my canvas for RhonaPaints. Need the varnish coat on and dried, then I can mail out. Will let you know here (and also PM) when it goes in the mail.
Old 07-15-2017, 02:03 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 270/100%
Ann Steebing's 5x7 has gone postal!
Old 07-17-2017, 01:35 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2089/100%
I got my canvas today from Viking. It may possibly be one of the coolest things I ever got. It is totally artsy! Love it!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suecanvas 001.jpg (62.7 KB, 17 views)

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 417/100%
Yes, VERY artistic!!
Old 07-17-2017, 05:40 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
Neener, that is so much fun!
Old 07-17-2017, 05:43 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them allCiCiCreates is the envy of them all
Just got a truly exquisite ballerina from RhonaPaints! She is just wonderful, and I do love her so!! Rhona, when you see this, please do post a picture if you took one. If not, I will be happy to. Thanks again!!
Old 07-17-2017, 06:22 PM
Arty Therapy

My Mood:
RhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 34/100%
Yay!! So glad you like it. I was so nervous sending it off blind lol. I have about a trillion photos of my daughter practicing lots of different poses for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (69.7 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by RhonaPaints; 07-17-2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Upload photo
Old 07-17-2017, 06:55 PM
ATC Guru

Well, no wonder you were able to get what I thought was a difficult pose, so perfectly. I just mailed yours out, hope it arrives swiftly and safely!
Old 07-17-2017, 08:02 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 270/100%
Received a BEAUTIFUL Flamingo from Ann Stebbing today!
Old 07-17-2017, 10:16 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 417/100%
Cool ballerina!!

I mailed my canvases to Debs today.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:42 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 500/100%
my jaw has dropped to the floor.

Those two canvases, by Vikinglady and one by RhonaPaints are totally amazing! Just amazing! WOW
**July is World Watercolor Month. Join the challenge here!**.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:38 PM
Arty Therapy

My Mood:
RhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to allRhonaPaints is a name known to all
Vikinglady I just adore the style of portrait you do. I signed up to join moonroses swap a few months ago because I was so drawn to the examples she used of your art
Old 07-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Arty Therapy

My Mood:
Oldslady I want to see the flamingo!!
Old 07-18-2017, 12:07 AM

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)plumhill2001 is an ATC god(ess)
Beautiful ballerina,Rhona! I'm amazed at the variety of subjects everyone comes up with! So many creative ideas!
Old 07-18-2017, 02:35 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 181/100%
Flamingo for OldsLady1992

I did this in watercolour on canvas, sealed with 2 layers of clear acrylic spray.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1499612545816-682104744.jpg (24.3 KB, 20 views)
Old 07-18-2017, 10:16 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1602/100%
I'm painting slowly.

Had some dog issues the last two weeks. First Yo had a five day stint of diarrhea. Every 3 hours she had to go out...day or night. Then my terrier who has doggy Alzheimer's has started having more symptoms. Sun goes down and he gets anxious..sometimes winding up in a full blown anxiety attack...yowling, pacing, climbing on me. Upping his drugs. Finally, Spock has gotten very ill...he was eating peaches off our peach tree, sneaky bugger...he vomited 10 pits the other night. We are hoping all the pits are out, so he doesn't have an impaction and have to have surgery.

So I am short on sleep and really tired of dealing with dog problems!
Old 07-18-2017, 11:27 AM

My Mood:
Nice flamingo, ann!

Deb, so sorry about your dogs! I hope everyone feels better and gets some sleep!
Old 07-18-2017, 11:52 AM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2089/100%
Originally Posted by debs913 View Post
I'm painting slowly.

Had some dog issues the last two weeks. First Yo had a five day stint of diarrhea. Every 3 hours she had to go out...day or night. Then my terrier who has doggy Alzheimer's has started having more symptoms. Sun goes down and he gets anxious..sometimes winding up in a full blown anxiety attack...yowling, pacing, climbing on me. Upping his drugs. Finally, Spock has gotten very ill...he was eating peaches off our peach tree, sneaky bugger...he vomited 10 pits the other night. We are hoping all the pits are out, so he doesn't have an impaction and have to have surgery.

So I am short on sleep and really tired of dealing with dog problems!
I can so relate to this Deb. My rescue dog was just diagnosed last week with PTSD, anxiety disorder and OCD. He is a year old. If I can make it to him being 2, maybe things will be better. He is on Zoloft now. I have spent more money at the vet in the last 2 months on cats and dogs than I think ever in my life before.

Ann that is one gorgeous flamingo. You can do one of those for me any time!

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1602/100%
Neener, my terrier is on Clonicalm. It works pretty well, but is not cheap! I'd have a hard time facing the expense of a lifetime of meds for a young dog. Hope yours gets better!!
Old 07-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Arty Therapy

My Mood:
Ooh i love the flamingo!!