ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Daphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastDaphne75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 146/100%
Hope you feel better soon, Pam !
Hugs

~ Now hosting Postage Stamp Weaving ATC's ! Check it out ~
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM
"Glitter is an art form"

My Mood:
Sophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them allSophie's mom is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 252/100%
hugs & best wishes for your health Pam
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobahohhappyday is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 307/100%
Talking Saturday's Mail Call!

Hello Cindy Lou! Ignore my pm from earlier today as your lovely little greenhouses have arrived! Your stencil design background is very unique and the flowers and vines are lovely! Now off to leave iTrader and thank you personally...

I'm collecting mixed media collage atcs for all 50 US States. So far I've got FL, MD, NY, SC, TN, VT. If you would like to trade, please pm me!
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1432/100%
I got my first Colonoscopy Jan 18th 2017. I was declared normal. I didn't get a plague or a certificate, but that is the word they used. NORMAL!

They also said while I was sedated, and I could HEAR them!!! that I was a talkative one! Can you image? I am not even sure how they could suggest such a thing.

Tags
collage, green, house shaped, mixed media