ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-13-2017, 02:14 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1803/100%
I got card from katelnorth in the mail today. Thank you for the hostess card and the postage.

Paradox. I have ONE envelope left. I will send you a pm for your address. Keep in mind this is really TACKY!!

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:19 PM
Art Addict

hazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthazardgal is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 181/100%
Tackies sent! Lordy, were they crazy or what?

My second swap really rocked! Thanks everyone who joined - HD/HP Fish Out of Water!
Old 10-13-2017, 12:32 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by hazardgal View Post
Tackies sent! Lordy, were they crazy or what?
I am pretty sure they fall into the OR WHAT category.

I am sure there is a board room in China that thinks up these wacky things to make and sell to the USA. This was one of them.

那些瘋狂的美國人會買東西。

Nxiē fēngkung d měigu rn hu

This translates, those crazy Americans will buy anything.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:20 PM
Crazy 4 Crafts

My Mood:
KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!KESagers should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1796/100%
So true! I embrace my inner tacky.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:33 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
My cards went out in the mail today!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8844.jpg (48.2 KB, 36 views)
Old 10-13-2017, 02:43 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 600/100%
Wow! Great job on those, Suzi!
Old 10-13-2017, 07:32 PM

My Mood:
Super job there Suzi. I updated the list so now your name is linked to the post with your cards.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:56 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with allOldsLady1992 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 283/100%
I had to wrassle with the last schmacky tacky card to get what I deemed acceptable! Lil bugger held me to the table face down and made me yell uncle!!! LOL!

My cards will go out this week...... :-)
Old 10-15-2017, 08:22 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
These are next on my to-do list...now, what TO do? lol
I want to use my whole little "whatever it is" thingy as one piece....time for the thinking cap!

Great work so far, everyone! (I'm skeered...heh heh)
Old 10-16-2017, 09:29 AM
Artninja

Wolfmoon is a valued memberWolfmoon is a valued memberWolfmoon is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
Great cards! I too am wrestling with my final efforts but hope to be done soon...
Old 10-17-2017, 10:57 AM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by OldsLady1992 View Post
I had to wrassle with the last schmacky tacky card to get what I deemed acceptable! Lil bugger held me to the table face down and made me yell uncle!!! LOL!

My cards will go out this week...... :-)
My cards talk to me too. I have been pinned down too, crying uncle, and wondering what to do next.

BTW if you didn't save my address from the envelope, feel free to send a pm to get my address.

Old 10-17-2017, 10:59 AM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
These are next on my to-do list...now, what TO do? lol
I want to use my whole little "whatever it is" thingy as one piece....time for the thinking cap!

Great work so far, everyone! (I'm skeered...heh heh)

You are skeered? I was skeered of having these tacky items in my house 10 years from now and still not having an use for them. I was skeered that I would die, my kids would find them still in the bags, and gasp! they would throw them away.

Old 10-17-2017, 11:06 AM
visual poet

My Mood:
dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 922/100%
My tacky critters, which are no longer critters, will be going in the mail this afternoon I know I saved your addy from the envie they come in but where the devil did I put it? I'll share pictures later.

Be good to one another. It matters!
Old 10-17-2017, 11:15 AM

My Mood:
DMNH, I will just send you my address, save you the searching.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:30 PM

My Mood:
First, before I do mail call, let me do a infomercial

Please note that unlike some swaps, that ask you for a Self addressed stamped envelope in order to get your items for the swap. I sent out the envelopes with the requirement that you send me postage to cover my cost. It just seemed silly to make you go to the extra expense.

I will notify you in a pm if you forgot postage. It just would cost over $25 to cover the cost of mailing the envelopes out the first time.

Plus, I will provide the return envelopes. Gee, the swap has grown to 55 players. But I bought a BIG box of like 500 or something a while back. I like to decorate them anyway.

I do just need a large mailing label and one return postage.

Now get ready for Mail call. See next box.

Old 10-17-2017, 07:40 PM

My Mood:
MAIL CALL, WOW!

Mrubyjeans, She posted photos. Thank you for the hostess card,

Suzi, She posted photos. Thank you for the hostess card

Lynndaybrown, if She posted photos, I missed them. These are super cute. I can take some pictures if you want to share.

Cicicreates. She posted photos. Thank you for the hostess card

Chronic Reader if She posted photos, I missed them. These are super cute. I can take some pictures if you want to share.

CindyLou, if She posted photos, I missed them. These are super cute. I can take some pictures if you want to share.
Thank you for the hostess card.

Hazardgal, Thank you for the hostess card. if She posted photos, I missed them. These are super cute. I can take some pictures if you want to share.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 10-17-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:44 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 82/100%
Feel free to post pictures, I had a bunch of stuff done all at once so I just sent mail out without scanning.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 AM
Paint outside the box.

My Mood:
Pisces Dreamer is an ATC Rock Star!Pisces Dreamer is an ATC Rock Star!Pisces Dreamer is an ATC Rock Star!Pisces Dreamer is an ATC Rock Star!Pisces Dreamer is an ATC Rock Star!Pisces Dreamer is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 21/100%
Finished my cards! What fun!!! Will mail out this week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Beach Bum.jpg (23.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Boo.jpg (25.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Slither.jpg (23.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Snail Mail.jpg (20.2 KB, 12 views)
Old Yesterday, 12:55 AM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 82/100%
I love the ghost card!
Old Yesterday, 01:43 AM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Pisces Dreamer View Post
Finished my cards! What fun!!! Will mail out this week.

Wow I love your cards. I find the snake intriguing due to his colors and his tongue. I am very partial to snail cards. I think Beka likes crabs and she is in this swap too.

Tags
mystery item, they are all made of, ticky tacky